European New Islamic World Order

Missileer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11989895/

Exerpt:
LONDON — Merely a radical Islamic political party or a “conveyor belt for terrorists”?
That is the question British Prime Minister Tony Blair’s government hopes to answer when it decides whether to join Germany, Russia and many Muslim-majority states in formally banning the activities of Hizb ut-Tahrir (Party of Liberation) for allegedly inciting violence.
Hizb ut-Tahrir says it is a nonviolent political party, but critics assert it is deeply divisive and potentially dangerous -- especially in Europe -- because it is openly anti-democratic, calls for a new world order based on uniting the world's 1.2 billion Muslims in a new state and shares a worldview, if not methodology, with some violent groups.

Here's a good interactive look at Europe's next problem. Just click on a country and then read from the fact list.

http://msnbc.com/modules/islameurope/

Europe's Next problem? Thats an understatement. More like Europe's reoccurring nightmare.

I hadnt heard of them before so I read abit on them on Wikipedia, although not as severe as the Taliban, they are basically another group that plans to use democracy in order to gain power and than once thats achieved make sure nobody can do the same by dismantling democracy.

In short, their idea of paradise is most Western peoples idea of hell on earth.

Last edited:
Europeans are just like "Ents" we need some time to get aroused about a problem. There are still to many of "normal Europeans" left for them to move. Once they do the obvious, that is; overplay their hand, that'll be the end of them!

Ted

Thats true. We have already seen this happen in France in the 1990's, Spain in 2004, and the UK last year. In both cases Muslim fundimantalists starting bombing the trains and it *finally* got the attention of the authorities, who came down on them with a vengence.

Not to pick on you Ted (I work for a Dutch Compamy) but whats been going on in the Netherlands with the Van Gogh murder, did the authorities finally wise up? My biggest concern still remains Germany and the Scandinahvian countries.

Ted said:
Europeans are just like "Ents" we need some time to get aroused about a problem. There are still to many of "normal Europeans" left for them to move. Once they do the obvious, that is; overplay their hand, that'll be the end of them!
And thats why (Europe and America) bombed the Serbs...

Interesting. It is a very common theme though for groups of people to kick away the ladder to deprive others once they have achieved success by climbing said ladder. Economically and politically.

Not to pick on you Ted (I work for a Dutch Compamy) but whats been going on in the Netherlands with the Van Gogh murder, did the authorities finally wise up?

Things have become rather akward since the murder. It is so easy nowadays to score big in politics with very anti-Islamic rethorics. But the ones that bear the brunt of these feelings are the main-stream, no-problems-here muslims. Most see that too and have very ambiguous feelings about what's going on. So I think that most see it as an act of some religious fanatic, using any means to make a statement which is shared by very very few. We have had religious murders before during the ages, so this isn't new. This Ali B. hoped he'd become a martyr for "his" people, instead he gets depised for it by the same people. He is what we call a "stumper"... a sorry ass loser, who threw his life away for something that will not happen. I just hope that he'll see that in about a decade or three... he still has a very long way to go before he dies in prison.

This seems like a "second Moorish invasion" except there won't be another "Charles Martel (Battle of Tours) to save Europe", they should get rid of these people right away.

Last edited:
MIRV FAN said:
This seems like a "second Moorish invasion" except there won't be another "Charles Martel (Battle of Tours) to save Europe", they should get rid of these people right away.

True Bulldogg. And we are not overly fond of getting rid of people on the account of their religion. The great majority of our "Moors" are just common people abiding by the rules and becoming quite European/ Dutch. The fanatics will show themselves and we are ready to deal with them efficiently and quickly.

For example; in 2004 one of the major tunnels in Holland was closed due to a bomb threat. This was already quite new... but the snipers, apc's, cars being searched by swat teams with drawn weapons was very new. They had permission to shoot and any fool with e deathwish would have made it past the day. That was never seen before and imo so the preparedness to use deadly force against any of these twisted bastards.

Truth is Europe is full of immigrants from every part of the world. Most of them are Islamic. Most of these Islamic are Arab. A large share of these Arabs is anti-Christian, anti-American and anti-Jewish. Most of them believe it would be right to reject the separation of State and religion. Weird enough, the West has no problem integrating people from Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, Confucian backgrounds. But every culture has problem integrating their Muslim minorities. Those Muslims who are willing to integrate and accept the values other societies are based on are or appear to be tiny minorities within their ethnic or religious group.
Buddhist countries like Thailand have problems with their Muslim minorities. So do Catholic societies like the Philippines. So do today's deChristianizing Europe.
Some countries of Europe, like the Netherlands and France are going to lose their values and see them replaced with a by then overwhelming Islamic majority who can't be stopped from taking decision under a democratic system.

But you would have to admit that the group that isn't assimilating is the one the receives all of the media attention. So it appears much bigger than it truly is. The group that blends in without any problems is a group that rarely gets any coverage. So they appear tiny and the militant group appears huge..... Funny world we live in, that people are more interested in "can-be problems" instead of "non-problems".

The groups that are assimilating coincedentally happen to be non-Muslim; Vietnamese, Africans, Asians, ect, all non-Muslim people, the Muslim (the great majority of them) resist assimilation, and they are the biggest immigrant group in Europe.

The Muslims who come to Europe have no loyalty to Europe wathsoever, this goes for probably 90% of them.

Not only that but they believe that someday they will take over Europe for Islam. And they have very large political clout and are organized.

The Muslim Brotherhood's Conquest of Europe

...But, speaking Arabic or Turkish before their fellows Muslims, they drop their facade and embrace radicalism. While their representatives speak about interfaith dialogue and integration on television, their mosques preach hate and warn worshippers about the evils of Western society. While they publicly condemn the murder of commuters in Madrid and school children in Russia, they continue to raise money for Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Europeans, eager to create a dialogue with their increasingly disaffected Muslim minority, overlook this duplicity...

http://www.meforum.org/article/687

The Muslim Brotherhood in France

The Union des Organisations Islamiques de France’s showing is a political victory for the Muslim Brotherhood. With a combined membership of over 100,000 people and more than 200 groups....

nationalinterest.com/Articles/September%202005/September2005Feder.html

I wasnt really going to comment here today, but something happen to me...

Before you dimiss what I say, I suggest that everyone study up on true Muslim beliefs and get to know a few Muslims (I do). This way you can really know whay I am talking about, not just have some idealistic fantasy of how everybody should be.

Well this is what happened...

I've known this Muslim for a long time now. He seemd very moderate, he even drank wine ocasionally (most Muslims don't). You have to see that I've known him for a while and when you've known a person they tend to drop their guard down when they talk to you.

We went about talkin and the subject went to Afganistan, then Osama Bin Laden. Out of the blue he excitedly said "THEY WILL NEVER FIND OSAMA, NEVER!" with a glint in his eye. I knew right then where his loyaties lie, even though he didn't say it outright, its one of those thing you know without saying, unless you never experience anything similar before.

Not only that every chance he gets, he puts down America (despite the fact he lives here). He puts down the West and talk about the evils of Western society (yes sometime I do agree). He say how wrong it is for men and women to be together socialy like in shcool, ect. I don't like to get in to arguements in RL so I let him ramble (also to see how he really feels about stuff since this fascinates me). I have to conclude that he has no loyalty whatsoever to the country he lives in. Still we seem to get along on everyday non-Muslim related stuff

Other Muslims I have know also seem to have the same leanings but I havent gotten them to talk as candidly as that guy. I really do believe now they say one thing to non-Mulims and another to themsleves. This comes from real life experience so you can say what you want but you should get to know Muslims first (not just one, but a few, there certainly are exceptions to the rule), and get them to talk candidly, that way you know what is really going on.

Not only that I really do firmly believe now more than ever, that Islam and a democratic Western Society are totaly at odds with each other. One has to eventualy overcome the other.

No, I mean at a minimum fake converting and join em for a bit to see what they say and do when they are amongst their own. Kinda like the old Eddie Murphy bit from SNL where he dressed up like a white guy and went about NYC getting free stuff and cracking racist jokes but only when it was a group of only whites.

I have some muslim collegues and they complain that they are pushed into a certain direction. They don't see themselves as a instrument of Allah at all, but they look arabian (because they are). They speak Dutch without a trace of an accent, have beers with me and a good time in the pub. But... everywhere you go there is this divide. Either you are Muslim or not. And if you don't chose we will do it for you! All of a sudden he gets stares at the market, shops... you name it. Because he can't join "our" because of his looks his is being pushed into the other. His actions don't count anylonger, but his looks. And that really sucks!

Back