European New Islamic World Order

bulldogg said:
No, I mean at a minimum fake converting and join em for a bit to see what they say and do when they are amongst their own. Kinda like the old Eddie Murphy bit from SNL where he dressed up like a white guy and went about NYC getting free stuff and cracking racist jokes but only when it was a group of only whites.
I think that is being done at last.

But I don't think that the newly converts get to see the entire show. Would you trust someone enough to explain to him what you are going to do? That only happens in James Bond movies!

The whole farcial hate, love and understanding will lead to certain death so my advice is that any person with any kind of instinct of self-perservation should get a pass, gather its belongings and move to either Ireland or Finland. There the police and the military will have some kind of chance to strike back the unavoidable development that will hit Europe hard. The rest of it is, Im sorry to say this - without a chance cause our friends outnumbers the rest of Europes police forces by far, what ppl forget is that this is a unit, a pretty damn big unit and it is fanatic. Europeans will be taken on the bead and most of them wont know what hitted them when this all starts. I always get a smile on my lips when I hear all these over-optimistic valuations of the situation, I can t help it. But as long as ppl belives in theoretical physics - that can prove that even an elephant can hang off a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy, there is nothing to worrie about for the Europeans.

:thumb:

Doc.S
:viking:

Europe already have fought the Muslims in the Crusades. Its very likely this conflict between two major religions will rise again. Its not just about commiting violence in the name of Jihad and Prophet Mohammed, but will also incite violence within the Christian community as well. Its not Europe's problem alone, many of these issues have been linked with America. And I do question this, does every religious institution's history in this world have a history of extremism? Am I deeply ashamed to say yes. The Spanish Inquisition, the Taliban, and the Opressive Buddhist Tibetan Overlords( http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html )

Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judiasm had their share of inciting violence. Vendettas, inquisitions, and wars.

In my opinion, there must a very fine line between religion and politics. Most people view them as social groups preserved only for them with special priviledges from God, Gods, or Godesses. Its always the "us and them" factor that spurs violence.

Last edited:
But without any religion can you fathom the depths to which the human animal would sink in its untamed state? Religion despite its shortcomings has spared the world far greater atrocities than it has caused by providing a moral compass for the masses. When you delve deeply into the world of the psychopath most share one common trait, atheism.

Mengele, Bundy, Gacy, Ted... ;)

Ted said:
But I don't think that the newly converts get to see the entire show. Would you trust someone enough to explain to him what you are going to do? That only happens in James Bond movies!

Hey, when their cohorts are being killed left and right fighting against the mighty US and her allies in the "War on Terror," you never know... Aren't the insurgency kind of desperate for manpower right now? Who knows, they might be caught slippin and quick to trust the newbies.

Back