European Alert States

--
European Alert States

December 6th, 2005  
Welshwarrior

Topic: European Alert States

European Alert States
As many are aware, the French government recently announced a raise in its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The normal level is "General Arrogance", and the only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the French that are on a heightened level of alert:
Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing". Two more levels remain, "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdain" to "Dress In Uniform and Sing Marching Songs". They have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose".

The British are also feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "Bloody Nuisance".
The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the Great Fire of London in 1666.
December 6th, 2005  
Missileer

I like it.
December 6th, 2005  
tomtom22

Makes more sense than what we have in the USA.
--
European Alert States
December 7th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Hahaha.
December 7th, 2005  
Morten

great... just great... :P

and "Change Sides". <--- fav part! hilarious!
December 7th, 2005  
Jäger

really funny
December 7th, 2005  
phoenix80

very funny!
December 7th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Wow that joke is really fresh. I've never thought about making a joke on the French being cowardly or treacherous. And the fact that you're making this joke at the height of popularity of anti-French-sentiments is pure genius.
December 7th, 2005  
rotc boy

theres always one...
i think it was funny
December 9th, 2005  
Welshwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Wow that joke is really fresh. I've never thought about making a joke on the French being cowardly or treacherous. And the fact that you're making this joke at the height of popularity of anti-French-sentiments is pure genius.
Sarcasm is yet another service I offer