Euro 2004.

Dang SCG didnt qualified....................it will be boring league :cry: :lol:
But anyway.Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm.. Still waiting for Sweden. :p

Though, I am more of a Italy fan, SO GO ITALY!! :D

And Portugal of course. 8)

i think they do, actually. henrik larsson is on top-form and has recently returned to international football. he's an amazing player, believe me, i've watched him for the past 7 seasons!

think they do, actually. henrik larsson is on top-form and has recently returned to international football. he's an amazing player, believe me, i've watched him for the past 7 seasons!

Again, I dident say Sweeden has NO chance, but comeon...Even if some how they go to the quarter-final, they are going to probably(if they are the second team in their group) face Germany or Holland....If they will be first, theyll meet England or France...

Which is why Sweeden is dominating the world of soccer for the last 30 years.... ;) :lol: Just between Germany, Holland and France there are 6 Euro wins...Sweeden never maid it to the Final. Plus your in a group with 2 very good teams(Italy and Dennemark)

VEK wrote:
i know, but this year, i think, is sweden's year

Maybe....Thats the great thing about football(soccer, for all you americans.), you never really can tell. Fotball is a lot about soul and will, and the underdog can prevail.

Forza Italia :D

bdt-11170.jpg

i like italy (my grandmother is italian) but i think they are sometimes far too arrogant. i mean, look what happened with South Korea in 2002. the italians thought SK would be a walk-over, yet they got beat. but, as they say, it really is a funny old game. :D

Nahhh, the referees really did some damage to the Italians in Korea/Japan 2002. They had at least 3 legitimat goals ruled out in theat tourniament.

I'm not making any predictions, and I don't think I have to tell you who I'm rooting for... :D

Did anyone just see France-England?!?! That was a great match!
For those who didn't see it: England thought they'd won, but France scored twice within the last 1,5 minutes! Unbelieveble.
I'm not a big socker fan, but this was great!

Back