--
Boots

June 17th, 2004  
Tessa

NOOO!

My Russian comrades lost.

How unusual.
June 23rd, 2004  

WHOA! That was one exiting evening... Sorry to all Germans, but ..... YEEHAA!!!!!
Next up, Sweden. That'll be a nice match to watch, I think.

I think these are the right matches, am I right?

24-jun: Portugal - England
25-jun: France - Greece
26-jun: Sweden - The Netherlands
27-jun: Tsjech Republic - Denmark

EDIT: The drawback of a win: Those who keep hitting their horns while I'm trying to get some work done...
Like there's anyone here that doesn't know the score yet!!!
And if anyone doesn't know, they probably don't care! I should be catching by now...
June 25th, 2004  
Pollux

lol
yeah
italy, england and germany are out.......
whats up this year??????
--
Boots
June 25th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux
lol
yeah
italy, england and germany are out.......
whats up this year??????
Well, I think it's going rather well right now... :P
June 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

1217, I dont know why you are so pleased....With the way Portugal and Czech are playing, id be worried.
June 26th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
1217, I dont know why you are so pleased....With the way Portugal and Czech are playing, id be worried.
I'm pleased we're still in the game... Didn't really count on that after 2-3 against Czech Rep. So I'm happy with what we've got, It's more than I thought we'd have.
June 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Its a world turned upside down,Czech beats Geramny, Portugal knocks England out, Greece kills off France...Hmmm....Any one for a final between Greece and Dennemark?
June 26th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
Its a world turned upside down,Czech beats Geramny, Portugal knocks England out, Greece kills off France...Hmmm....Any one for a final between Greece and Dennemark?
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not gonna happen. If those two face each other, it'll be in the semi finales. I'm hoping for a Czech-Dutch final (and a second place for the Czech.. )
June 26th, 2004  
782.matt

England vs Portugal: AHHHHHHHH!!!! What a nightmare!! I bet that ref won't hear the end of it. Although I don't think England played that great.....they lost because the ref was somewhere in la-la land, and the pk spot was a total mess. Now of course that isn't a great excuse, but if you saw Beckam's pk, you know it was because of the grass. Sven had even filed a complaint about it before! Well I guess it sorta just slipped through their minds. For the people that watched that game, you know what I mean. I can't be bothered to go into detail.
June 26th, 2004  

Well Matt, I would think that if the penalty spot were a problem, everyone had that same problem. I think David just missed 3 in a row. It happens.