Euro 2004.

That headder he put in was amazing..great player. Did Celtic take the championship in scotland this season, by the way?

:lol: :lol:

Sometimes I've been asked by one man or another
Why do I follow Celtic, why do I take the bother
But he must be a fool, who would ask me such a question
So then how can I explain, try to tell him what he's missing
And it's 1, 2, 3, Celtic for me
Not a team in the world like the Celtic...........

David Marshal!!!!!
(Guy made wonders in match with barcelona if you remember)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Hey 1217
who do you think will win today?
the german team is not in a good shape at the moment....
what about yours?

Pollux said:
Hey 1217
who do you think will win today?
the german team is not in a good shape at the moment....
what about yours?
Well, I really dont know. Advocaat keeps us in the dark.

sherman105 said:
Germany is gonna win....
.......HEY! :firedevi: :biggun:
;) :D

Well I got DirecTV and just noticed that I would have to pay to have it. DO you think its to late or should I call in and get it?

1-1 end result. I was impressed with germany, not so much with holland. that kid Schweinsteiger is impressive, but he need to learn to pass the ball, not always try and pass the defender.

sherman105 said:
1-1 end result. I was impressed with germany, not so much with holland. that kid Schweinsteiger is impressive, but he need to learn to pass the ball, not always try and pass the defender.
To quote Dick Advocaat: No comment... :?

sherman105 said:
Yeah, the germans made one mistake, and paid dearly...I think germany could take this cup.
Hold up Sherman, the one time the Germans actually scored was sheer dumb luck! They didn't meant too shoot at the goal, it just happened to go in. And did you actually see how the Dutch scored? Van Nistelrooy had a German hanging around his neck! That was the real story of that game as I saw it. Every time a Dutch player tried to get the ball near the German goal, there were German hands and feet trying to stop the player instead of the ball...

btw the reason I said "no comment" the first time is that a pro German forum member could take this as a reason to start a debate about who started pushing and pulling. Because of the totally different points of view, I don't think anything good can come from that.

Well, It wasent luck...Germans are good with that kind of shots....They train very hard on that. He dident mean to hit the target, but the course of the ball was planned. Great goal.

sherman105 said:
Well, It wasent luck...Germans are good with that kind of shots....They train very hard on that. He dident mean to hit the target, but the course of the ball was planned. Great goal.
The defence rests... :p :D

Im no fanatic soccer fan, but that was the best performance of the german team since the last worldcup.
during the first halftime oranje had no chance.
And by the way also the dutch players targeted their opponents instead of the ball more than once ;)
but come on...are we playing chess or what?

Portugal plays today if they dont win its goodbye euro 2004 !!!!!! :cry:

Portugal pass the last 5 years preperating the euro if they are eliminated in the firts round they enter history the firts home team that doesnt pass to the next round !!!!!!! :cen:

Euro 2004

Portugal wins 2-0 Russia !!!! We have a chance to pass
I wish that portugal and spain pass to quarter-finals

VIVA PORTUGAL !!!!!!!!!

Back