Euro 2004.

Any one watched Swiss-Croatia sorriest game ever!!!they both focused on defence they palyed 4-3-4-1or somethig,very bad indeed

Marksman said:
Any one watched Swiss-Croatia sorriest game ever!!!they both focused on defence they palyed 4-3-4-1or somethig,very bad indeed
I know the final score was 0-0, but I didn't see the game. I was watching the Canedian Grand-prix at the time, and nothing comes between me and Formula 1! :rambo:

I was sooooo pissed off by Monaco grand prix that i stoped watching Formula 1,cmon tell me since when renault wins in formula 1???
NEVER AGAIN :evil: ;)

1217 said:
I'm not making any predictions, and I don't think I have to tell you who I'm rooting for... :D

Did anyone just see France-England?!?! That was a great match!
For those who didn't see it: England thought they'd won, but France scored twice within the last 1,5 minutes! Unbelieveble.
I'm not a big socker fan, but this was great!

What was the final score? Can't believe England gave up two goals in the last minutes of the game. Sounds like something my team would do.

1217 wrote:
I'm not making any predictions, and I don't think I have to tell you who I'm rooting for...

For those who didn't see it: England thought they'd won, but France scored twice within the last 1,5 minutes! Unbelieveble.

What was the final score? Can't believe England gave up two goals in the last minutes of the game. Sounds like something my team would do.
OHHHH it was a very good game,almost lost my nervs,when France scored 2 goals in less than 2 minutes

782.matt said:
1217 said:
I'm not making any predictions, and I don't think I have to tell you who I'm rooting for... :D

France-England 2-1.
David Beckham missed a penalty, so it could've been 2-2.

Ahhhhh!!! :x I just saw the second half and it was torture! My heart was racing like mad I was so nervous. I felt any moment France was going to score and this was even after I already knew they lost (England)!! lol :lol:

I saw England Vs. France and that was a good match. Acctually, I have to say that France was better. I was surprised it took so long for them to score. ZZ is a great player. I saw Croatia Vs. Switzerland, and that was a POS of agame....But I liked Rosso(Croatia) that went in as a subtitude...He plays in Israel with the champions, so we all wanted to see him play...He was good in my view....Oh, and Italian, you guys have a hard game in 5 houres.....Denemark isent gonna roll over and die you know... ;)

That Prso(croatia) SOB tryed to scene the penalty shoot,typical.They couldnt give a goal to swis who had less players for whole 2cn half, :lol:

Now now, dont be all bitter just because Serbia dident qualify....Israel never qualifys for anything, but have you ever heard me complain aobut Saudi-Arabia reaching the World Cup 2002? Guss you just did...... :oops:

An annoying game usually when no one scores...This one was good...Just the 2 goal keepers were superb...Sweeden is now 3-0 against Bulgaria...I am taking all Is said about Sweeden before back..Great team...Can easily make it to the highest level...

They are so best. :D

Sweden is just the greatest team ever and I even start to believe we will take home this!! :D

Henrik Larsson is just so best..

2 goals within one minute. :shock:

i hope so. i've supported larsson for 7 years, and i hope they do win it. it would be nice to see someone else win it instead of the usual big teams (france, etc.) :)

Back