English
Irish
Scottish
Spanish
French
Which make me a bit of mongrel
September 18th, 2005  
ghost457

^^^ short and skinny white boy, all mutt, all American!!
September 27th, 2005  
Pyro

Irish
German
Cherokee
--
Boots
September 28th, 2005  
Padre

My dad was a Protestant from Northern Ireland and my mum was a Catholic from Belfast, which explains why they high-tailed it out of there to safety in Australia before I was born.

when Irish eyes are smiling..ta ta ta da da da da.....
May 25th, 2009  
sky2979

Half Mexican, Half Japanese...and was raised by a great father who is Native American.....all great cultures
May 25th, 2009  
major liability

I'm 50% Lithuanian, 25% Irish, and 25% unknown (grandfather was an orphan, but his name is German), with one Frenchman in the line from way back.

Which means I'm white as snow, I don't tan (wouldn't want to either), and I hate hot places. I could never live in the south. 65 degrees is the hottest I ever need.
May 27th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

i'm a whitie, i'm belgian myself (from Flanders, so dutch speaking). but my family on my fathers side originate from France (came to flanders circa 1700) and my mothers side comes from Germany (also came to flanders around 1700). So when people read my last name they think i'm french
September 25th, 2009  
Nina

Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Black..all mix together.
September 25th, 2009  
Jilly

The thing is until people see me, they assume I'm Irish, because of my last name. It's a funny old world.

I'm actually Indian (from India), but I'm partly middle Eastern too, from my dads side of the family, (his brother actually traced the family name back to the Middle East, but hit a block there, couldn't get any further). To confuse matters more my mothers maiden last name was German. Although I have no idea how that came about. Could be just a coincidence.