Ethnicity ?

ethnicity?

• Total voters
Molly Pitcher said:
Well I guess alot of people would say I'm white, but I have a problem thinking that someone who's 100% Italian isn't Latin so I picked that.

When they say Latin, they meant Latino

Hispanics, Italians, are all Latin. Latino es espanol por Latin. ;)

Notice how close Italian and Spanish are ;)

White, but according to the state of North Carolina i'm black. I know it's not because I bs most of the surveys they give me. My name and everything is different each time. :D

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Dosnt matter what color I am, cuz God dosnt see color, and we are all the same anyways. 8)

I am of the same opinion, race, ethnicity or color doesn't matter in the USA.
;)

In our family we have the following,
American
Mexican
Canadian
English
Irish
Scottish
Spanish
French
Which make me a bit of mongrel

My dad was a Protestant from Northern Ireland and my mum was a Catholic from Belfast, which explains why they high-tailed it out of there to safety in Australia before I was born.

:drunkb: when Irish eyes are smiling..ta ta ta da da da da.....

Half Mexican, Half Japanese...and was raised by a great father who is Native American.....all great cultures :rockin:

I'm 50% Lithuanian, 25% Irish, and 25% unknown (grandfather was an orphan, but his name is German), with one Frenchman in the line from way back.

Which means I'm white as snow, I don't tan (wouldn't want to either), and I hate hot places. I could never live in the south. 65 degrees is the hottest I ever need.

i'm a whitie, i'm belgian myself (from Flanders, so dutch speaking). but my family on my fathers side originate from France (came to flanders circa 1700) and my mothers side comes from Germany (also came to flanders around 1700). So when people read my last name they think i'm french ;)

The thing is until people see me, they assume I'm Irish, because of my last name. It's a funny old world.

I'm actually Indian (from India), but I'm partly middle Eastern too, from my dads side of the family, (his brother actually traced the family name back to the Middle East, but hit a block there, couldn't get any further). To confuse matters more my mothers maiden last name was German. Although I have no idea how that came about. Could be just a coincidence.

Back