ETHNIC COMEDY RELIEF - Page 2

--
Boots

February 25th, 2015  
tetvet

I don't think any of this is funny because white folks don't know how to laugh there's always that feeling guilt of offending someone and black folks knows it and capitalize on it .
February 25th, 2015  
Elembe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
I hope you have a big breakfast before church.

Here's a show some of us may recognize..."All In The Family".. a show about a bigot with a liberal daughter and son in law and a very sweet wife.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQfASpUYKSU
This is a bit like an old UK show called 'Till Death Us Do Part' and the main character called Alf Garnett.
February 25th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elembe
This is a bit like an old UK show called 'Till Death Us Do Part' and the main character called Alf Garnett.
And the Scouse git lol
--
Boots
February 26th, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
I don't think any of this is funny because white folks don't know how to laugh there's always that feeling guilt of offending someone and black folks knows it and capitalize on it .
It really isn't healthy to hang onto so much guilt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elembe

I hadn't heard of this show before... yes.. he seems to be a bit like Archie Bunker and his wife, Else (Dandy Nichols), like Edith. I found Alf Garnett on YouTube arguing about Jesus's ethnicity and his wife talking about how the stable was the only place not crowded because it was Christmas..

March 4th, 2015  
Sara

An Asian comedian talking about dating Non-Asians ... amongst other things.

March 10th, 2015  
Sara

Cedric the Entertainer talks about Bill Clinton , George W. Bush "he does some very black things", Kanye West "losing it on tv", war and terrorists....