esay Elingsh for non Elingsh spaeekrs

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

:lol:

How many F's do you see in the following passage:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

If you said 3, you're wrong. The actual answer is 6. The average human brain does not see the F in Of.

Things like this always make me feel like a dip, thanks, Redleg. :?

Redleg said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

As i have a problem reading it takes quite a while to figure out what you wrote.

Redleg said:

And i thought is because we're really bad a spelling, and always reading words with mistakes in them.

Haha Redneck, I caught all three of the 'of"s but I miss the F in scientific. Does that mean I'm moderatley above average?

FutureRANGER said:
Haha Redneck, I caught all three of the 'of"s but I miss the F in scientific. Does that mean I'm moderatley above average?

I think it means you're autistic.

I read all of that just fine. Mixed up letters don't bug me, I'm mild-to-moderately dyslexic anyways, but you have to have all the letters in the word. Lol.

And I counted 5 F's, I missed the OF after year.

I got it. All the other Fs are on the beginning or end of a word, in scientific its just rammed in the middle and you can't really see it between the Is.

That was good
on another note

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper???
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Sold his soul to santa

I know lame ass joke but I thought it was funny
Jay :lol:

zyonchaos said:
That was good
on another note

>
>
>
>
Sold his soul to santa

*ROTL* That was sure one of the funnies things I've read for a long time... :lol:

peacekeeper said:
zyonchaos said:
That was good
on another note

>
>
>
>
Sold his soul to santa

*ROTL* That was sure one of the funnies things I've read for a long time... :lol:

Can you explain it for me then? :roll:

Back