esay Elingsh for non Elingsh spaeekrs

So true that both AlexKall and me are Swedish, and I explained the joke in Swedish in a PM. I think I'm able to PM other people that do not understand the joke. (In English that is). But still, I think that you need a certain kind of humour to think the joke is funny....

FN-smiley.gif

peacekeeper said:
So true that both AlexKall and me are Swedish, and I explained the joke in Swedish in a PM. I think I'm able to PM other people that do not understand the joke. (In English that is). But still, I think that you need a certain kind of humour to think the joke is funny....

FN-smiley.gif

Well aint fun when you are dyslexic :p

AlexKall said:
peacekeeper said:

FN-smiley.gif

True. There are always jokes that not everybody likes. A fact we have to live with... ;)

Second joke? I only find one joke in this thread and that is the one about the dyslexic devil worshipper who sell his soul to Santa.

Hmm, I guess I should go to an eye doctor... Didn't think of the first two jokes when I wrote the stuff above...

peacekeeper said:
AlexKall said:
peacekeeper said:

FN-smiley.gif

True. There are always jokes that not everybody likes. A fact we have to live with... ;)

Sad but true ;) :D

Back