Eric Garner's children speak to Katie Couric in exclusive interview

If Mr. Garner had simply complied with the Officers instructions he would still be around to be a burden on the taxpayers , this guy had been arrested 9 times for selling un taxed cigarettes , 9 times for the same violations .:stupid:

If Mr. Garner had simply complied with the Officers instructions he would still be around to be a burden on the taxpayers , this guy had been arrested 9 times for selling un taxed cigarettes , 9 times for the same violations .:stupid:

Yeah Tetvet, but Mr.Garner's actions did NOT deem it necessary for a choke hold, ( for selling cigs?!, come on!), that resulted in his untimely death. The medical examiner even ruled it a HOMICIDE!
Eric Garner SHOULD be alive today. Even if in jail. I don't care how many times the man was arrested for selling ciggys. What a huge crime.
Choke holds are no fun.... :(

Can agree and disagree I watched the video a few times here you have a 5'6" cop trying to wrestler with a ton of fun difficult at best especially when the ton of fun was not cooperating , if a choke hold had been applied Mr. Garner would not have been able to say I can't breath or anything else for that matter , the grand jury had it right .
By the way the ton of fun had been arrested a total of 31 times all petty stuff .

Back