Epic Trip

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Note: I already cleared and got permission for this from Redleg so don't lock this thread!!

Hey guys,
Normally I would never advertise in here but this one is a little different. Epictrip.com is a travel community/internet booking service that my friend who was ex-USMC started. It's going through some hard times and currently operating on a loss... basically there's not enough money to make steps to make money. I am working for them on an unofficial basis but my involvement in this business will increase. It's just a matter of how much.
I was hoping that the members could show some support by going to www.epictrip.com, create an account and put some entries about your favorite destinations.
Right now there's so little activity (due to lack of publicity) so of the many things we're doing to fix this problem, we're hoping to get the travel note posting part looking a lot more active than it is now.
To help two ex-Marines here's what you can do:
1) Go to www.epictrip.com and set up an account. Look below the large picture and there will be two little + pictures. That's where you click to create. It's not the best interface and we will have an overhaul soon.
2) In the search field on the top of the page enter the name of the location you live in or visited. One place at a time. The place can be a city or a country.
3) Enter a comment about the place in the comments section which is the first thing you'll see when you get to the destination section.

I have written travel guides for: Salzburg and Enns.
Don't feel obliged to do anything, just that doing this would take so little of your time, yet just a little help can go a long way.
You can also book reservations to hotels through our website too. It is encouraged but of course that is up to you.
Right now I'm trying to help a friend keep his business alive and I hope some of you will pitch in a little. I have plans to bring more money into this business but it's going to take a little time.
Thanks.

Thanks! You can show support by creating an account and writing reviews about where you've been.
Making bookings through our site is of course also good. There are lots of people who do this even without registering or posting.

Back