Enviormet friendly fule for tanks.

muller

ok, we all know war is bad, it kills pepol make theam suffer and all that ****.
BUT the enviormet suffers greatly to. all those tanks and veheclils pouleot a hell of a lot.

i have the sulotion. *drume roll* Mcdonal fat!

its true that you can turn stuff like frier oilj to driveabel fuel.

its cheap and it grows on the ground.

what do YOU think!:angel:

i didnt know that fat grew on the ground???
i wonder what the health inspectors would have to say about that...

im just kidding.

sounds like a great idea and it would smell alot better coming out of te exhaust pipe.:cool:

ok, we all know war is bad, it kills pepol make theam suffer and all that ****.
BUT the enviormet suffers greatly to. all those tanks and veheclils pouleot a hell of a lot.

i have the sulotion. *drume roll* Mcdonal fat!

its true that you can turn stuff like frier oilj to driveabel fuel.

its cheap and it grows on the ground.

what do YOU think!:angel:

Therefore the Battle field will smell Like Mcd's "Freedom Fry's" and Big Macs.

I can see it now Can we stop the Fitting I'm getting the Munchies.:lol:

Actually it would cost more $$$$$$. It's been proven It's not cheap to Grow, harvest then Transport, process.

Therefore the Battle field will smell Like Mcd's "Freedom Fry's" and Big Macs.

I can see it now Can we stop the Fitting I'm getting the Munchies.:lol:

Actually it would cost more $$$$$$. It's been proven It's not cheap to Grow, harvest then Transport, process.

well you dont have to grow and harvest it. you just by it frome mcdonalds who alredy used it for cooking then you use it for driving fule

" this war is so terribel so much death.... but it smeels nice at least"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Revolutionary. But weird. And might smell like food, so that stranded enemy soldiers could be lured to their deaths. Just joking

Some people have used old cooking oil for a number of years for diesel fuel. When I saw enviromentaly friendly fool i thought of....

As far as I know about biodiesel, it is worse than common diesel due to harming an engines via folic acids persisting within biodiesel. Thus, common diesel mosh likely will remain as best solution as fuel for armored vehicles, because tank crews like reliable engines and won't be happy to change them more often than necessary.

Well firstly, I am one of those people that doesn't beleive in Global Warming. But that's another argument.

As to your McDonnalds fat idea I think it is great however it isn't as powerful as petrol and the same amount of fat as petrol would struggle to move the tank. You'd need a massive tank for it to work effectively. So I believe to save the amount of petrol we use up we'll need a better idea.

Now what they could do is to have a large spring and all the crew would have to do is to wind up it up, that should cure the pollution problem

Global warming is so minor (1 degree warmer, oooohh how scary... and a grand total of 3 degrees at the poles, ooh look at that the poor polar bears will need to shed an inch of fat) that I don't think that we need to switch out fuels for environmental concerns, rather the switching should happen because Gas is steadily creeping up in price again. And it can't last forever, and because Gas can't power all the new toys we may want to stuff on a tank like Rail guns, or lasers, or really bad music played at such earsplitting volumes that the enemy will start waving the white flag to make us stop it.

1. Anthropogenic global warming at a harmful level is undisputed fact, I'm just saying it, I'm not going to argue about it because that would give unwarranted credence to global warming denial.
2. With that disclaimer out of the way, sounds like it could be a good idea, but electric hybrid engines seem like a much better idea as they could double to 1. Run silent for low power movement, as electric engines are quite quiet. 2. Run at a very low heat signature for low power movement.
3. I'd just like to see us switch to a diesel engine period. The slight extra speed we get from the turbine and the slight space savings is far outweighed by the massively increased logistics cost and the diminished strategic mobility (longer range). I don't see anyone arguing that the leopard II is too slow, so we really ought to switch to a diesel engine. Plus it would lower the tank's heat signature, which is always nice.

Back