England in the 21st century

Del Boy

daily mail wed jun 13 2007.

Can you really die for a kiss in Britain today? Banaz Mahmod did.
The striking young woman embraced her boy-friend on a south London street and the men following them captured that small display of affection on a camera phone.
This 'evidence' that 20 year-old Banaz had brought shame on her family was handed to her uncle. Within weeks she was dead, strangled with a boot-lace and trussed up in a suitcase. Her fate was sealed with that kiss.
Banaz and her sisters grew up in Mitcham in Surrey, but they might as well have been trapped in Islamabad, Kabul or indeed any strict Islamic society. The girls were beaten if they dared to go to school without wearing the hijab. Banaz angered her father when she left a brutal arrangered marriage. Then she fell in love with Rahmat - a Muslim, but the wrong kind of Muslim. the couple met in secret until the day that informers in their Kurdish community caught them kissing.
It was too much for the family patriarchs, Banaz had to die.
On Monday, when her uncle and father were found guilty of murder, Banaz joined the statistics of what are known, quite outrageously, as 'honour killings'.
The Truth is that Banaz is the latest victim of British authorities, who are lost in a fog of misplaced cultural and religious sensitivity. Five times, she told police her life was in danger. Five times her pleas were ignored.
On New Year's Eve 2005, after her dad had plied her with alcohol a battered and bleeding Banaz was dismissed by PC Angela ****** as 'melodramatic'. The WPC failed to record the murder allegation. Straight forward abuse was clearly seen as a matter of cultural complexity.
When are we going to stop pretending that there is anything complex about Muslim and Asian male violence against women ? Are their screams somehow lost in translation?
There is no secret here. It's about men battling to keep a medieval level of control over women in a free society.
Thousands of girls like Banaz are out there living in fear. The Metropolitain Police recorded 500 forced marriages between 2003 and 2005 and the problem is getting worse.
The suicide rate among young Asian females is three times the national average.
The message of shame is that multi-culturalism has been terrible for women.

COMMAND THE FUTURE, CONQUER THE PAST.

Hmmm lets take a look around and see what we find:

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/09/16/State/Father_kills_daughter.shtml

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9E00E1D81138F93AA25752C0A964948260

Perhaps its alcohol?

http://www.dui.com/drunk_driving_research/fatalities_accidents/father_kills_daughter.html

But wait there is more:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7612/parents_who_murder_their_children.html

So while we are sorting out England in the 21st century maybe we should move on to the USA as well?
Well not really because it happens all over the world and unfortunately in this case the USA seems to love putting things on the net which means they get mentioned more often but the simple fact is that a fraction of parents are killing their kids throughout the world and they are doing it for any number of retarded reasons from marital issues, religion to alcohol but primarily it always boils down to them being plain f**king nuts.

But the sad thing for us in these cases are that they are pure and simply religious cultural behaviour brought upon us by uncontrolled immigration. Believe it or not, forced arranged marriages are not the English way, and we sure do not applaud forced arranged marriage murder as a community resource.

But the sad thing for us in these cases are that they are pure and simply religious cultural behaviour brought upon us by uncontrolled immigration. Believe it or not, forced arranged marriages are not the English way, and we sure do not applaud forced arranged marriage murder as a community resource.

And yet the victims of this world refuse to do anything about this themselves.

- Apparently the Iranian Mullahs are evil and brutal and yet the Iranians don't rise up and kick them for touch.
- Apparently the Cubans live under a brutal dictator and yet the Cubans don't rise up and give Castro kick in the nuts.
- Seems muslim woman live with oppression in male dominated marriages in Britain and they dont say "screw it we are out of here"

Instead people come here and ***** that its the job of the rest of the world to fix this crap, heres an idea if the Iranians/Cubans want to be free then rise up and get rid of the bastards holding them down hell its how the current lot got into power so it obviously works and if you are a Muslim woman being forced to walk around London in a pup tent with eye holes and dont want to, toss it in the first trashcan you find and go get a life.

Basically as much as I or we may deplore these situations the only people that can actually make any lasting changes are those involved.

Monty do you have any proof that it is a more common occurrence in western countries than in Islamic nations? It would probably be tough to find this stat since most of those nations don't keep records like many of the western ones, they try to had their bad....

I'm just curious, I mean just posting a couple articles definitely does nothing to show the difference in say a per capita occurrence...

To your last statement I say this, even the USA had some help rising up....

Well, I guess I'm going to cop a caning for this but so be it.

The problem is, that "Religion" per se is holding many persons back in the world, some with medieval mumbo jumbo, some of it is just a con (scientologists etc) most of it is about MONEY. The problem here is that Governments are taken in by all of this and are afraid to do anything that may be taken as repressive of religion.... any religion!

To your last statement I say this, even the USA had some help rising up....

Yes but first and foremost the people of the USA wanted change and were prepared to try and make it happen with or without help and this is where the difference lies.
I have no objections to helping people who are trying to help themselves but I see not point in helping people who dont want to help themselves.
As an old math teacher once said "I am happy to help but I am not doing it for you"

Monty do you have any proof that it is a more common occurrence in western countries than in Islamic nations? It would probably be tough to find this stat since most of those nations don't keep records like many of the western ones, they try to had their bad....

Nope none what so ever and I happily admit this because it wasnt my point.
What I am saying is that this nonsense happens worldwide and for more reasons than just religon.

senojekips said:

The problem is, that "Religion" per se is holding many persons back in the world, some with medieval mumbo jumbo, some of it is just a con (scientologists etc) most of it is about MONEY. The problem here is that Governments are taken in by all of this and are afraid to do anything that may be taken as repressive of religion.... any religion!

Sounds about right.

Nope - not here. Our government fears offending no religion or ideology except Muslim.

My take in posting was not for sympathy, or for help, or anti-religion. It was posted in criticism of how we are allowing our culture to slide, by government imposition.
My position is what the f*** are we putting up with here? I know its our problem.
Already the world perspective is walk on egg-shells for the Muslims. USA is find that weight increasingly on them in the UN.

Yes but first and foremost the people of the USA wanted change and were prepared to try and make it happen with or without help and this is where the difference lies.
I have no objections to helping people who are trying to help themselves but I see not point in helping people who dont want to help themselves.
As an old math teacher once said "I am happy to help but I am not doing it for you"

Problem how can you really tell if the people want help or not, they have state run media, they even suggest talking bad about their leaders and they get tortured and killed along with half their family...They live in utter fear and are brainwashed into thinking everyone is out to get them first...

That is like saying the people Manson controlled didn't need help...

Of course craziness happens everywhere but much of the middle east rules by religion and I'm willing to bet you will find statistically that more family and "honor" killings happen with in these circumstances....

How is killing your daughter an honor by the way? More like a coward killing....

Problem how can you really tell if the people want help or not, they have state run media, they even suggest talking bad about their leaders and they get tortured and killed along with half their family...They live in utter fear and are brainwashed into thinking everyone is out to get them first...

I disagree, it is impossible for a regime to keep its population subdued if the people themselves genuinely want change.
My personal belief is that while a lot of people in say Iran and Cuba are not happy with the situation they are a not yet at a point where they think it bad enough to actually do something to change it therefore intervention by outside forces will just create a bigger mess ie Iraq.

Of course craziness happens everywhere but much of the middle east rules by religion and I'm willing to bet you will find statistically that more family and "honor" killings happen with in these circumstances....
Yes well if you are going to set criteria then you are always going to be able to point at a particular group and say they are wrong which is all refering to "honor killing" does but in reality there is no difference between Abul Nutjob strangling his daughter while claiming his religion demands it and Frank Nutjob strangling his daughter because god told him to in the end it is just murder.

As far as statistics go well I think we have already agreed that neither of have actual statistics to back our arguments so any statistical claims we make in this case are just wild guesses.

Nope - not here. Our government fears offending no religion or ideology except Muslim.

Am I correct in assuming then that your Government does not defer to loony "religions" such as Scientology and Plymouth Brethren allowing them to go about their business as tax free money gathering machines?

There are many others but these two will do for a start.

They are of no relevance, except for Tom Cruise. And he doesn't threaten to cut our heads off when we upset him. Our authorities continually ban things like Christmas displays and crucifixes and other christian atrefacts for fear of upsetting our muslims. They are already hard taskmasters.

To each his own. Personally Tom Cruise is of no interest, but we have just had a very revealing series of TV shows here showing some of the inner workings of Scientology and other "sects". If those inteviewed (ex members) are to be believed, they serve no practical use to our society at large, and do cause a lot of unrest in the areas where they are prevalent.

My point being that these groups are also given a wide berth by politicians. It isn't just Muslims.

We have already seen attempts in the USA of religions trying to "take over" towns and form self contained mini religious enclaves. All of these weirdos are a worry.

To each his own. Personally Tom Cruise is of no interest, but we have just had a very revealing series of TV shows here showing some of the inner workings of Scientology and other "sects". If those inteviewed (ex members) are to be believed, they serve no practical use to our society at large, and do cause a lot of unrest in the areas where they are prevalent.

My point being that these groups are also given a wide berth by politicians. It isn't just Muslims.

We have already seen attempts in the USA of religions trying to "take over" towns and form self contained mini religious enclaves. All of these weirdos are a worry.

I have not been referring to any fringe groups or sects. This is a national and global problem, and it refers to the refusal to integrate and the dismissal of our culture by the Muslim ideology. They have made it clear that their aim is an Islamic state here, with Sharia law. This is already underway, and in some parts Sharia law is in position. Moderate muslim opinion supports these aspirations. All objections from the indigenous culture is ignored by our authorities, out of fear. So we continue to pay the Dane-geld. All other religious groups here live happily within our culture.

As far as the Muslim ideology is concerned, we are being deliberately invaded with a view to global power.

Whatever denial is thrown up, this is fact. There is no excuse and their ideology requires no outside motivation. I have no hatred or put down of Muslims at all, I can live happily with them. Unfortunately they cannot do the same for me. Do they do it anywhere?

Last edited:
I see what you are getting at regarding hard line Muslims.

Fortunately here in South Australia we have a third and fourth generation of Australian Muslims, all descendants of the Afghan cameleers. I know a few quite well and have served with three in the Navy. All I can say of them is that they were very decent people. We have several very well respected families here, the Basheers are publicans and great supporters of Football with Max Basheer being on the State executive body, the Rasheeds are well known and highly respected station owners and tourism operators, two of the brothers Ross and Alan live in my home town, and both are well liked and respected. The Khans and Mahommets are known throughout the North of the state and are known for their honesty in their business as stock dealers.

The Khans and Mahommets are Muslim, the remainder have all married out.

I guess we're just lucky.

No - I can understand that. Our problem stems from the masses of illegals, big time. Although we do have a lot of home-grown terrorists who from here plot to do serious damage to both us and the USA. Like wiping out whole cities with radio-active fallout. This is not kid's stuff here, and we just cannot understand why first generation Brits are being treasonable. It is against their religion , but it is the result of this diabolical idealogy. Of course we have lots of great guys as well, and great sportsman. All the happy campers are more that welcome. Also we have no trouble with our Sikhs and Hindus, who integrate so well without losing their cultural indentities.

It is because of the killings mentioned, that many of us Europeans cannot understand why Britain and the USA want Turkey in the EU. We have nothing against the people themselves! It is just what they do, to which we object. In Germany they form an Islamic underground which does not respect national laws.

Back