Emotive issues.

Larry Grayson, the popular camp comic of the 50's and 60's, used to introduce his show with, 'What a gay day!' A bit before your time Del Boy.

"Ooooh. Shut that door!"

Nice one Chris! Unfortunately not true. I was already ancient when he appeared on the scene. I am about the same age, and just down the road from, the twins, Reg and Ron. There's a few months between us. Ias on the same bill as them at the Manor place Baths, Elephant and Castle, when I was about 12.

However, I share your approach. My problem is not personal, but with the politicising and pushing the practice onto the young as an acceptable alternative lifestyle. I do not approve of promoting it in this way.

What on earth could there possibly be to compare with a lovely woman?

Last edited:
Yeah, I find it incredibly annoying that they have all those pride parades and that some homosexual people take it upon themselves to dress in such a way that you cannot help but notice they are gay. You're gay? That's fine; keep it to yourself, and out of my face.

It's ridiculous to promote homosexuality as a lifestyle choice. It's not a choice, it's determined by your genes. A straight man cannot become gay and a gay man cannot become straight. The only way you could go from women to men or vice versa is if you were born bisexual and didn't realize it until later in life.

I personally find homosexuality in males disgusting, but since it is something people are born with, they should be afforded equal rights. But like I said before, you can't call a monogamous gay couple married. It's just not proper.

Edit: Del Boy, if you were gay, you'd be saying "What on earth could there possibly be to compare with a lovely man?" Though I certainly agree with you - nothing can compare to a lovely woman.

Last edited:
Edit: Del Boy, if you were gay, you'd be saying "What on earth could there possibly be to compare with a lovely man?" Though I certainly agree with you - nothing can compare to a lovely woman.

Well, maybe, if I were gay, I would choose to be celibate:smile:
Or will that be against the law?

Anyway Major, isn't homosexuality compulsory now?

Back