EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

Clandestine Terrorism Emergency

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel Jovon Hampton and my social security number is: 251-83-7577 and I am reporting an international cyber terrorist attack, illegal military drone, satellite, and “rogue” cell tower activity, eavesdropping, citizens abduction/ hostage situation, hack and breach issue, technological homosexual lynching, ETC. This terrorist activity began in Nashville, Tennessee, United States Of America in 2013. Here is the address where the terrorist activity began:

1271 Antioch Pike
Nashville, Tennessee
United States Of America

I am a homosexual and this lynching and technological gay bashing is happening to me!

HELP! I have been trying to reach President Vladimir Putin about terrorism happening in the United States and I need to leave this country with Jonathan Mark Inman! EMERGENCY!

President Barack Obama does not have a social security card and is not a valid United States citizen. Can you contact NATO or anyone to help us!?!?!?! Also the United States Military are creating fake identifications for family members and whomever they want, even children! Please help!

There are "Christian" faith sleeper cell terrorists in The United States Of America using rogue cell towers and phones!!!!!!!

For more information please visit my Twitter page:

Twitter: @EjaeWild
OR
www.twitter.com/ejaewild

(843) 714-5233

141 Queen Drive
Ridgeville, South Carolina
United States Of America

I didn't know that it was a full moon.
Google for your nearest FBI office and give them a call, they should be able to help you. I wouldn't rely on any help from Putin though, he hates homosexuals and encourages others to persecute them.

Failing all that, maybe you should see your doctor for some help

Umm yes well, just on the off chance there is something in this can I ask what it is Vlad is going to do for you given his and as a result Russia's rather overt anti-gay stance on most things?

Someone needs to tell Emmanuel to call xxxxxxxxxx and ask for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He’s the man with the answer for this problem.

Last edited:

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel Jovon Hampton and my social security number is: 251-83-7577 and I am reporting an international cyber terrorist attack, illegal military drone, satellite, and “rogue” cell tower activity, eavesdropping, citizens abduction/ hostage situation, hack and breach issue, technological homosexual lynching, ETC. This terrorist activity began in Nashville, Tennessee, United States Of America in 2013. Here is the address where the terrorist activity began:

1271 Antioch Pike
Nashville, Tennessee
United States Of America

Do you have a Google Map link of the building? I'd like to check it out but I live too far away to visit in person!

I am a homosexual and this lynching and technological gay bashing is happening to me!

As someone who's often thought of dabbling in homosexual acts, I feel angry that you're being treated in this manner.

HELP! I have been trying to reach President Vladimir Putin about terrorism happening in the United States and I need to leave this country with Jonathan Mark Inman! EMERGENCY!

I emailed President Putin and his reply is that he won't help because you're homosexual.

President Barack Obama does not have a social security card and is not a valid United States citizen. Can you contact NATO or anyone to help us!?!?!?! Also the United States Military are creating fake identifications for family members and whomever they want, even children! Please help!

I phoned NATO and spoke to a lady on their switchboard and she's going to pass on your concerns to the Secretary General.

There are "Christian" faith sleeper cell terrorists in The United States Of America using rogue cell towers and phones!!!!!!!

What action do you suggest we take against these sleeper cells? Can we go undercover and infiltrate their network? We could sabotage their cell towers and phones!

OR
www.twitter.com/ejaewild

(843) 714-5233

141 Queen Drive
United States Of America

Thanks for the links to keep in contact. Should I hear of or have any developments then I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for all the information and support. I can try to get a Google Map picture of the place where it started, but the thing is it is happening everywhere. Almost as if a satallite is following me around. I don't need meds, that is ridiculous. The big elephant in the room is that the United States was hacked in 2013 around the same time this started happening to me and instead of addressing the issue, a person was blamed. That is not how you secure a nation after a breach. So pretty much, I am being tortured while no deceions are being made. These cell towers are a BIG part of the problem and local law enforcement are not helping, but participating. As for President Putin he needs to come out of the closet and admit that he is gay. Period. The people in the region that I am located are relying way too much on computers and that should be the easiest way to catch them. Every technological device, including cell phones have a little black box that stores and records everything. If I had access to a military computer I am pretty sure I could catch and eradicate all parties involved. The United States is pretty much housing cyber terrorist and making terrorism a way of life. Unacceptable. To all who have left names and information, I will be following up with them. Thank you ALL!

As for the "sleeper" cells I am infiltrating one as we speak. Sometimes your own family members become terrorist and in my case that is the case. But with the authorities refusing to do their jobs I am pretty much stranded in an area that needs to be investigated. Once again, negligence. People always wait to act thinking to create a "media" show and so many have lost their lives in reality because of this. This is a ****ed up situation, and a ****ed up country. The people are doing nothing and so is the government. A waste.

Hello,

1271 Antioch Pike

Nashville, Tennessee

United States Of America

OR

www.twitter.com/ejaewild

(843) 714-5233

141 Queen Drive

United States Of America

Emmanuel I think you need some help and I want to help you. You come across as being very confused with what you have written being comparable to a chattering monkey.
It would appear that the first thing you need to do is to become the grey man, to being present but unnoticed.
Like some others here I have learnt how to be inconspicuous and I'm sure that it's possible for you to do the same.
I hope to be able to help you and I have something that I could send to you in the post to achieve that aim.
It's quite special and must be worn only when outdoors. It's a special communication device that's been designed by some of the worlds top scientist and in particular Dr Cupid Stunt. I have included a photo for you to see, there not cheap and cos £20,000 british pounds, postage is free though.
With this device you can communicate with similar people experiencing the same problems that you are and you can also communicate with various heads of government.
Please have a look at the picture and if you want it you can contact one of my associates at your local police station. You must ask to see mr Hugh Janus or mr Ivor Bigun
0dccf5727bd0c00ed71e1eeb301ef959.jpg
God bless America and God save the queen

Do you have a Google Map link of the building? I'd like to check it out but I live too far away to visit in person!

As someone who's often thought of dabbling in homosexual acts, I feel angry that you're being treated in this manner.

I emailed President Putin and his reply is that he won't help because you're homosexual.

I phoned NATO and spoke to a lady on their switchboard and she's going to pass on your concerns to the Secretary General.

What action do you suggest we take against these sleeper cells? Can we go undercover and infiltrate their network? We could sabotage their cell towers and phones!

Thanks for the links to keep in contact. Should I hear of or have any developments then I'll keep you posted!

Finally a guy who can confirm if your shirts indicate some sexual confusion. They can immigrate to Scotland, but be aware, the Jocks are temperamental, mostly mental, but yet, very confused or very drunk.

Thanks for all the information and support. I can try to get a Google Map picture of the place where it started, but the thing is it is happening everywhere. Almost as if a satallite is following me around. I don't need meds, that is ridiculous. The big elephant in the room is that the United States was hacked in 2013 around the same time this started happening to me and instead of addressing the issue, a person was blamed. That is not how you secure a nation after a breach. So pretty much, I am being tortured while no deceions are being made. These cell towers are a BIG part of the problem and local law enforcement are not helping, but participating. As for President Putin he needs to come out of the closet and admit that he is gay. Period. The people in the region that I am located are relying way too much on computers and that should be the easiest way to catch them. Every technological device, including cell phones have a little black box that stores and records everything. If I had access to a military computer I am pretty sure I could catch and eradicate all parties involved. The United States is pretty much housing cyber terrorist and making terrorism a way of life. Unacceptable. To all who have left names and information, I will be following up with them. Thank you ALL!

I have been speaking to a Chinese hacker who can get you access to a military computer. If you can speak mandarin then I can put you in contact with him?

Stay strong comrade.

As for the "sleeper" cells I am infiltrating one as we speak. Sometimes your own family members become terrorist and in my case that is the case. But with the authorities refusing to do their jobs I am pretty much stranded in an area that needs to be investigated. Once again, negligence. People always wait to act thinking to create a "media" show and so many have lost their lives in reality because of this. This is a ****ed up situation, and a ****ed up country. The people are doing nothing and so is the government. A waste.

Are you using an encrypted internet connection and computer? They will be tracking your communications if you aren't encrypted.

Is there a Russian FSB safe house that you can work from for your own safety? You can't be too sure who is monitoring your home.

Stay safe out there. Help is on its way. Please keep me updated.

Are you using an encrypted internet connection and computer? They will be tracking your communications if you aren't encrypted.

Is there a Russian FSB safe house that you can work from for your own safety? You can't be too sure who is monitoring your home.

Stay safe out there. Help is on its way. Please keep me updated.

How will you help him? Are you going West, CF?

Maybe YMCA is the safest place for him, watch out for singing Jocks, though

As of right now, I am limited on funds and everything due to my friend Jonathan Mark Inman leaving me stranded in Norcross, Georgia, United States Of America. He has disappeared, when I try to call him, his phone number is blocked, I am trying to make sure my family stays safe in the process, and I really need to get to Russia by any means nessary. This is a MAJOR Issue that is trying to be played down by the United States government. My connection to Prince Harry II got blocked as well; and I have A LOT of important information I need to share with the Russian government. Thanks for the encouragement Captian. Not sure what the singing jock thing means, but OK.......please help spread the word about this act of terrorism that is happening. Plus, if this much time has passed I was wondering if President Barack Obama is either safe or involved. Total anarchy as of now! Thanks all!

As of right now, I am limited on funds and everything due to my friend Jonathan Mark Inman leaving me stranded in Norcross, Georgia, United States Of America. He has disappeared, when I try to call him, his phone number is blocked, I am trying to make sure my family stays safe in the process, and I really need to get to Russia by any means nessary. This is a MAJOR Issue that is trying to be played down by the United States government. My connection to Prince Harry II got blocked as well; and I have A LOT of important information I need to share with the Russian government. Thanks for the encouragement Captian. Not sure what the singing jock thing means, but OK.......please help spread the word about this act of terrorism that is happening. Plus, if this much time has passed I was wondering if President Barack Obama is either safe or involved. Total anarchy as of now! Thanks all!

I am sorry to breaking this for ya. I assume he doesn't want to talk to you anymore. You have been dumped, buddy.

Try Alaska, Russia is pretty close there. Another option is to wait for the arrival of CF

Um, I'm not worried about the "dumped" part at all. It is his safety that is the MOST important part considering all this was going on when he reached out to me. Everyone is SO slow to respond and that always leads to something dangerous and life threatening to A LOT of people.

Back