EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

You are probably more confused sexually than others, due to the facts you are wearing a kilt regularly.

Maybe they had a weird version of a Daisy chain.....or even a a disturbing version of a human centipede.

I don't wear one regularly. It wouldn't make me homosexual if I did.

Those homosexual acts are nothing to be ashamed of. I didn't realise "Ice Man" and "Scouser" were lovers but this does make sense. This will confirm their colluding over the "Bearded Lady".

I don't wear one regularly. It wouldn't make me homosexual if I did.

Those homosexual acts are nothing to be ashamed of. I didn't realise "Ice Man" and "Scouser" were lovers but this does make sense. This will confirm their colluding over the "Bearded Lady".

Yes, it would. If you decreased the intake of scotch you would realize the issues with wearing one.

Maybe they are trying to recreate the Village People with a Viking, a thief, this yank guy must be the cowboy or the indian. I just speculating.

Sorry For The Delay!

search
I'm back guys! I am concerned as well! I feel like there is foil play happening as well. Sorry for being gone, my notifications got turned off somehow. Can you guys identity the two lynchers this is not good. I was able to get a Google screen shot of the building and there are two rogue cell towers in the background. I will try to check in regularly, I may be hacked and some might not want me to know what the hell is going on. If you guys can identify I will try to help! I know I can't do much but I can do A LOT!

Back