'Ello you lot.

PATCH

Hello, How are you all doing?
Well its good to finally be here. (At least while I have some time to kill.)

Right now I am sat in my office wondering how I can be so bored. (Yes I am not used to this at all!)

Anyway,
I am a Mum of one, what drives me is Medicine (obv) and I spend much of my spare time writing. I've written Children's books, Military Articles, Poetry. (You name it I have tried it.) I found it to be cheaper than a Psych haha, but seriously- writing is how I wind down, it is sort of my emotional release I guess. I am lucky enough to have been published.

I've known about this forum for a while, but like a wimp didn't bother signing up until now so here I am. I have been to a few on line forums and most of them have not been particularly welcoming, so I gave up on those. Plus I really don't get a whole lot of spare time as you can imagine, what with life, Parenting and Writing. I still, however manage to make time for those who wear the Uniform, and have been active in promoting PTSD awareness and getting involved in some charities, such as F.L.O.W (Forces Literary Organisation Worldwide) Which is a charity and a forum for Soldiers and their families, which encourage writing as a way of release, which I think is so important.

Anyway I have rambled enough, and it's time for my morning coffee. Mine is a black, 3 sugars thank you. ;)

I look forward to seeing you ugly lot around!

Patch.

ETA-Not here to be hit on ty. Just here to make you smile and to do some research! The rest is unimportant and classified! :p

Last edited:
Well hello. Sitting here in Afghanland, can't tell you how much free time I have since the snow fell and sh*t quit blowing up every day. I find it hard to contain myself with the lack of excitement we have had in the past 30 days. Well, welcome to it.

Welcome! :D (I'm not one of the ugly ones, sorry ;))

I'm very sure you'll get a very warm welcome here. There's quite a few Brits here. ;)

So you're a medic then. My sisters currently serving with 16 CSMR RMAC. You guys do a cracking job.

Some of them uglier than others! (eh tanky? ;) ) Welcome to the forum. :D

I'm sure you're all wonderfully handsome looking really. After a couple of pints. lol :p Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hello and welcome! (One of the ugly ones)

Lol thank you too.
You said it. ;)

haha Now now. Be nice. Good to meet you.

If you're bored @Patch, read a book with some nice music playing.. It works for me!

Aye. Thanks very much for the advice! Nice to meet you too.

Well hello. Sitting here in Afghanland, can't tell you how much free time I have since the snow fell and sh*t quit blowing up every day. I find it hard to contain myself with the lack of excitement we have had in the past 30 days. Well, welcome to it.

I hear you....It's so exciting you could poop rainbows. *Am thinking of you all* Take it easy and great to meet you.

Welcome! :D (I'm not one of the ugly ones, sorry ;))

I'm very sure you'll get a very warm welcome here. There's quite a few Brits here. ;)

So you're a medic then. My sisters currently serving with 16 CSMR RMAC. You guys do a cracking job.

Aye, I bring you all' Mr. Bump' Band aids for your booboos. :) -and there's no need to be sorry. Just don't do it again! (or something.) Awesome- No doubt I'll find my way around sooner or later. I look forward to meeting you all. Nice to see you. Thanks for the welcome.Thanks very much.

Welcome, Highwayman may need your services, if he continues being Lippy!.
:D

ahahaa. I can see you lot are going to be a handful, but would I expect anything else or want it any other way? Hell no. Thanks for the welcome!

Yawn! bring it on sunshine, :D

Do I have to get in the middle of you lot?! *Rolls up sleeves* Right! lol

Very nice to meet you all Lads. Take it easy.

-Patch.

Oh and I'm a writer too, we shall get along famously, no doubt! :)

This is the Brit Pack baby, as in little fella not hunk, we're trying our best to school him in the ways of the world (as according to us gnarly ole vets - some older than most - eh tanky. :D ) but we're failing miserably and seriously considering withdrawing his membership. ;)

This is the Brit Pack baby, as in little fella not hunk, we're trying our best to school him in the ways of the world (as according to us gnarly ole vets - some older than most - eh tanky. :D ) but we're failing miserably and seriously considering withdrawing his membership. ;)

We aren't failing miserably, Hawky is! :lol:

You can take a horse to water etc... ;)

Take it easy lads! I swear, I'm not the one with the problem! Tis' the wimens! :D

When I find someone, don't worry, you lot will get all the credit. I might even post a picture, purely so you guys will believe me. :p

They're all fecking crazy all of the time! We constantly fall for their mind games, the moment they flash the lady garden, we are like putty in their hands!

Take it easy lads! I swear, I'm not the one with the problem! Tis' the wimens! :D

When I find someone, don't worry, you lot will get all the credit. I might even post a picture, purely so you guys will believe me. :p

The clocks ticking youngster... :p

Back