'Ello you lot.

SGT,

If you want to be associated with middle aged sexually frustrated and sexually confused men (the Brit Pack) which reminds of the teletubbies, Sesame Street, and the Muppet show combined, go a head. :D:thumb:

Don't you fancy joining the Brit Pack I3Brig? ;)

You certainly tick some of the boxes... :p

To be fair, Tankboy isn't middle aged either. :lol:

If you aren't sexually frustrated, why is there still no Mrs Hawky? :p

He is following the Brit Pack's advices, which render him to be without for the rest of his life.

Hawky, you must listen to the ladies; or rather pretend you are listening

He is following the Brit Pack's advices, which render him to be without for the rest of his life.

Hawky, you must listen to the ladies; or rather pretend you are listening

He's the only Brit Pack member without a wimens. ;)

At his age, there should be no excuses!

Damn probation... Probation is no fun. After that comes the hazing...
:confused::whip: That's my favorite part. Then the drinking... :drink: Then the drinking togeather... :drunkb: After that its the hang over... :sick: Then we do it all again yay!!

An American Major, who had been on attachment, to my old Regiment, invited some of us down, to his unit, in Mid Germany.
He told them, not to go drinking with us.
None of their guys stayed the distance.
We got back at 4am.
On Parade at 7am.

I was once on exercise with the USMPs when I was based in Germany. I was told of a small plastic credit card sized card issued to all US forces which read, "On no account are you to fight, drink or gamble with a British soldier as you will lose everytime." :D

I was once on exercise with the USMPs when I was based in Germany. I was told of a small plastic credit card sized card issued to all US forces which read, "On no account are you to fight, drink or gamble with a British soldier as you will lose everytime." :D

That's an old one!! :lol:

I recall that being branded about back in the Gulf War. ;)

It didn't stop them fighting with the Aussies though!! :lol:

Back