'Ello you lot.

Bill and Ben were in the bath and Bill went Flob a lob a dob. Ben replied ya dirty barstard, you could have waited till you got out.

Bill and Ben were in the bedroom and Ben went dob a Flob a lob, Bill said if you loved me, you'd swallow! :D

Bill and Ben were in the bath and Bill went Flob a lob a dob. Ben replied ya dirty barstard, you could have waited till you got out.

Bill and Ben were in the bedroom and Ben went dob a Flob a lob, Bill said if you loved me, you'd swallow! :D

Trust you to turn it into filth... :p

Damn probation... Probation is no fun. After that comes the hazing...
:confused::whip: That's my favorite part. Then the drinking... :drink: Then the drinking togeather... :drunkb: After that its the hang over... :sick: Then we do it all again yay!!

SGT,

If you want to be associated with middle aged sexually frustrated and sexually confused men (the Brit Pack) which reminds of the teletubbies, Sesame Street, and the Muppet show combined, go a head. :D:thumb:

SGT,

If you want to be associated with middle aged sexually frustrated and sexually confused men (the Brit Pack) which reminds of the teletubbies, Sesame Street, and the Muppet show combined, go a head. :D:thumb:

OI! Feck off! I'm not middle-aged! Or sexually frustrated, or confused! Cheeky git! :D

Back