'Ello you lot.

Welcome aboard. Don't let the "brit pack" lure you in. They're like the 4 stooges but much, MUCH worse. Maybe your articulate words can calm them all down...or simply fly squarely over their head.

4 stooges, nay... my friend, the 3 stooges are an American invention- the Brit Pack is more akin the teletubbies...

So which one of the Teletubbies are you, CF?

...wait, let me guess- Po- the one with the handbag... :roll:

You're still bitter about not being in the Brit Pack, aren't you? ;) :p

CF, as much as I like to be part of the Brit Pack- I can't!:-?

I am not a Brit! bit then again, nobody's perfect...

If you talk of a six-pack... well, then, that would be a new thing altogether... :drunkb:

CF, as much as I like to be part of the Brit Pack- I can't!:-?

I am not a Brit! bit then again, nobody's perfect...

If you talk of a six-pack... well, then, that would be a new thing altogether... :drunkb:

Ah, but you don't have to be British to join the Brit Pack. We are on the verge of letting a yank in! :shock:

See you know your Teletubbies CF? At least I've got an excuse, my lad was a toddler when they first came on the scene and he ate, slept and breathed the Teletubbies, them and the Tweenies!!!

See you know your Teletubbies CF? At least I've got an excuse, my lad was a toddler when they first came on the scene and he ate, slept and breathed the Teletubbies, them and the Tweenies!!!

I....eeerrrrmmm....have 4 young nieces/nephews. ;)

Personally, I found the homosexual overtones from Tinky Winky troubling.... :lol:

Back