'Ello you lot.

Are they, in my house it normally results in if getting slapped with the Sky remote and told to put it away! That's marriage for you. :(

They're all fecking crazy all of the time! We constantly fall for their mind games, the moment they flash the lady garden, we are like putty in their hands!
Yea, the lady garden got me too, now I just deal with the bat sh*t crazy, if she comes at me guns ablazing I return fire with------ YES Ma'm
Damn Household 6, always out ranks me at home.
:hide:
Yea, her and her sister have invaded and had a hostile take over of my MAN CAVE while I've been gone. There will be an OP planned and scheduled before I get home. I'm calling it Operation Retrieve Man Cave.

Last edited:
Yea, her and her sister have invaded and had a hostile take over of my MAN CAVE while I've been gone. There will be an OP planned and scheduled before I get home. I'm calling it Operation Retrieve Man Cave.

Sorry to hear this! :(

These wimens have got a cheek!

Go get 'em Sgt. :D

Oh yea, they will be out of my Ops Center as soon as reach home base. I've been planning this op for many months. If all goes well it will end with the death of no one, but on mishap in the plan I take everyone out in one swoop and ban them from my basement permantly with barbed and electric wire. It will be like Berlin all over again except in my basement. :biggun:
I will make them pay taxes in sandwiches and beer to be able to pass into my area.

Welcome to the Forums, Patch! Enjoy your stay! :D

Thanks Hawkeye.

Oh and I'm a writer too, we shall get along famously, no doubt! :)

Orly. :p:sarc:

Welcome to the International cuckoo nest

Aye, thanks muchly.

His jokes are the worst ever!.

*will believe you this time*

This is the Brit Pack baby, as in little fella not hunk, we're trying our best to school him in the ways of the world (as according to us gnarly ole vets - some older than most - eh tanky. :D ) but we're failing miserably and seriously considering withdrawing his membership. ;)
:)

We aren't failing miserably, Hawky is! :lol:

You can take a horse to water etc... ;)

failure is never an option!

Take it easy lads! I swear, I'm not the one with the problem! Tis' the wimens! :D

When I find someone, don't worry, you lot will get all the credit. I might even post a picture, purely so you guys will believe me. :p

I got a wimens, and she's bat sh*t crazy sometimes, but I still love her.

Aww that's almost cute.

They're all fecking crazy all of the time! We constantly fall for their mind games, the moment they flash the lady garden, we are like putty in their hands!

LMAO.

The clocks ticking youngster... :p

lol.

They are all bat sh*t crazy! :D

Makes life that much more fun... :lol:

I can believe it.

Very true!

Ello Froggy.

We flash a fully "alert" man veg and they are putty in our hands! :twisted: :D

Whatthe- :cen: LOL

Are they, in my house it normally results in if getting slapped with the Sky remote and told to put it away! That's marriage for you. :(

Marriage. Pft you'd get less for murder!

Yea, the lady garden got me too, now I just deal with the bat sh*t crazy, if she comes at me guns ablazing I return fire with------ YES Ma'm
Damn Household 6, always out ranks me at home.
:hide:

LOL *gags self*

I hope you don't get it out with the kids about and the blinds open! ;) :p[/QUOTE]

Right. The Birds might see it and think it's food.

Sorry to hear this! :(

These wimens have got a cheek!

Go get 'em Sgt. :D

4 of them.

Oh yea, they will be out of my Ops Center as soon as reach home base. I've been planning this op for many months. If all goes well it will end with the death of no one, but on mishap in the plan I take everyone out in one swoop and ban them from my basement permantly with barbed and electric wire. It will be like Berlin all over again except in my basement. :biggun:
I will make them pay taxes in sandwiches and beer to be able to pass into my area.

Good Luck and don't eat the spam ones.

Welcome aboard

Thanks very much.

I think we need you in the Brit Pack Patch. :D

You can be the first Brit Pack wimens. It's a rather prestigious position to hold. ;)

Hello, How are you all doing?
Well its good to finally be here. (At least while I have some time to kill.)

Right now I am sat in my office wondering how I can be so bored. (Yes I am not used to this at all!)

Anyway, I'm Irish born but have lived in England since my teens. I decided I wanted to be in the Military, and at first joined the TA. For those who don't know what that is it's the part-timers. I decided I wanted in, to the regulars after that, as part time wasn't enough for me, so signed up. 11 yrs in and here I am, a Medic, and have enjoyed every lousy minute of it (Only joking, I really do enjoy this way of life!)

I am a Mum of one, divorced, and I spend much of my spare time writing. I've written Children's books, Military Articles, Poetry. (You name it I have tried it.) I found it to be cheaper than a Psych haha, but seriously- writing is how I wind down, it is sort of my emotional release I guess. I am lucky enough to have been published.

I've known about this forum for a while, but like a wimp didn't bother signing up until now so here I am. I have been to a few on line forums and most of them have not been particularly welcoming, so I gave up on those. Plus I really don't get a whole lot of spare time as you can imagine, what with Military life, Parenting and Writing. I still, however manage to make time for those who wear the Uniform, and have been active in promoting PTSD awareness and getting involved in some charities, such as F.L.O.W (Forces Literary Organisation Worldwide) Which is a charity and a forum for Soldiers and their families, which encourage writing as a way of release, which I think is so important.

Anyway I have rambled enough, and it's time for my morning coffee. Mine is a black, 3 sugars thank you. ;)

I look forward to seeing you ugly lot around!

Patch.

Welcome - I take my coffee with CAROLANES (Irish Cream Liquor), I’m Native American (Muscogee Creek) and Irish (family from Antrim).

Patch, welcome and greetings...

Interesting introduction... you already have te Brit PAck getting all excited!

And yes, they are an ugly lot...! :)

Patch, welcome and greetings...

Interesting introduction... you already have te Brit PAck getting all excited!

And yes, they are an ugly lot...! :)

Thats why I'm not a member, I'm too good looking.:mrgreen:

Besides which I am ex RAF and unlike the rest of them, I have manners and decorum.:camo:

Welcome aboard. Don't let the "brit pack" lure you in. They're like the 4 stooges but much, MUCH worse. Maybe your articulate words can calm them all down...or simply fly squarely over their head.

Thats why I'm not a member, I'm too good looking.:mrgreen:

Besides which I am ex RAF and unlike the rest of them, I have manners and decorum.:camo:

You're not a member as we don't accept OAP's. :p

The fact you're ex-RAF is a good enough reason to shun you. :D ;)

Back