Ello ello

Irishone said:
lol craic jayus I may teach you how to use that word italian :p

Why? Dougal said you can use it as either a What's up or a How're you doing.
Either Craic or What's the Craic.
MAYBE :?

Grand baby, been busy with uni and working and all....ive just recovered from halloween :) u?
Italian, you'd whats the craic or wheres the craic, but not just craic by itself :)

Irishone said:
Grand baby, been busy with uni and working and all....ive just recovered from halloween :) u?
Italian, you'd whats the craic or wheres the craic, but not just craic by itself :)

Oooh ok. Sorry then I think I just lost the craic :D

yeah im ok, not been online in ages, been to penhale training area for some more FIWAF tomfoolery lol im goin to the US< hopefully in february and im gonna liase with CAP as an ATC lol. wat did u do for halloween?

Nice. i went as a geisha girl to halloween ball in the student union was great.u?
I won tics the other day for 2 free flights so im either heading to italy or france soon for a week cant wait, thats bout all im doing for now. Planning my backpacking holi tho for nx summer cant wait

haha sounds awesome! i didnt get haloween lol i was out on excercise. all i had was my SA-80 for company. i guess i coulda played trick or treat with the trigger, but thats a pretty one sided coin lol.

Jim x

So Irishone, are you saying that to use the word craic incorrectly could be considered bad craic?
confused0024.gif

lol craic jayus I may teach you how to use that word italian

Olord O lord O lord. With my presence on site there should be no doubht.

Craic in Galway Irish is a hello, like howra. Used by itself, by me anyway.

So craic lads. Its never a bad thing to say unless bad is used before it. :roll:

Welcome back, craic! ;)

Back