Ello ello

aye but his from galway italian they really havent a notion up down there ;) Tis a craicin converstaion tho :p lol

FutureDevilDog said:
What the craic is going on in here? (Seriously, what does craic mean?)

Craic=anything. What's the craic? How's the craic? How're ya craic-ing today? Maan I'm feeling so craic..., Yeah I know, craic's good today. And also: Heard the latest craic about that guy?
Or: Craic! I cut my finger!

Cheers locke
Craic is pronounced 'crack'....but doesnt mean the same thing thank the good lord! Once and for all sort out craic for all that dont understand

----Craic is a word borrowed from the Irish language meaning fun, enjoyment, or good times, often in the context of drinking or music. It can also mean a person who is good company.

Examples of this would be a reply to the question, "How was your evening?" such as "Aye, it was good craic," which could mean several things, but implies that the evening was in some way enjoyable. Craic is almost deliberately vague in its explanation, as it is used in several contexts, particularly and usually by Irish people, to convey or imply many different feelings or convictions.

It can also can be used in a negative sense, such as, "She stole my car when she left me." "Oh, That's bad craic," meaning something negative that happened with intent.----

Oh yes and craic is the irish for fun :p God how bored am i...uni work sucks

lol

so we cant use craic in "what the craic are u craicing about"

coz that will be like what the talk are u talking about.. :?

craic doesnt mean talk! instead of saying how are you, you would say whats the craic :p anywho...move along...:p

Please Irishone, just craic that attitude of yours! We are not here to be craic-ed by you and craic-ers like you :evil:

( :D )

LOL

O LORD WHAT HAVE I CREATED

The green and red of Mayo song is on, this is great craic. 8)

Back