Eleven killed, 17 hurt in Kashmir

SwordFish_13

HI,

:( :? :cry:

Source:Reuters

SRINAGAR (Reuters) - Suspected militants shot dead a grandmother, mother and her infant daughter after the child's father, a former Kashmiri separatist rebel, surrendered to Indian security forces, police said on Sunday.

They then set the house on fire before fleeing, a police spokesman said.

Militants often attack families of police and army informers in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir (news - web sites), where separatists have waged a revolt against Indian rule since 1989.

Police had no further details on the killings of the three, which happened in Udhampur district, in the south of the state.

Seventeen people were also wounded when militants lobbed a grenade at a security bunker near a crowded bus stand in Srinagar, Kashmir's summer capital. The grenade missed the target and exploded on the road injuring 17 pedestrians.

Peace
-=SF-13=-

well...

Send in the anti-secession/anti-terroist unit and clean up the garbages. Getting sick and tired of those so-called "freedom fighters" (world-wide) doing to the civilians.

But, on the other hand, India might be branded as in humanistic, insensitive and brutal towards those "freedom lovers/fighters" and minorities. Soon, India has no right to defend itself because of outside interventions.

So, Swordfish_13, I feel you on this topic. Condolences to your people.

Islamic rebels funded by pakistan killing innocent ppl in India

Islamic rebels (Uighurs, Kazakhs, Hui) killing innocent ppl in China

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Chechnya, Russia

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Iraq

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Afghanistan

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Thailand

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Spain

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Philippines

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Indonesia

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Turkey

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in US

Islamic terrorists killing innocent ppl in Israel

hmmm, I see something in common here[/b]

MY line of work it's called a pattern. Pretty interesting that it's happening all over the world and yet it's not PC to blame Islamic extermists.

Why are people so afraid of not being PC? people are afraid to actually point the finger at someone and put the blame on them. it might hurt their feelings, they say. but think about the feelings of the families of the people who were killed in the multiple terrorist attacks. what about them? i say :cen: being PC and lets blame those who are responsible for all this. the Islamic extremist. wait no. theyre not islamic at all. if they were they wouldnt be doint this :cen: anyway. all they are, are... TERRORISTS using a pacifistic religion like islam to excuse their actions. the leaders of the terrorist groups know too well that what theyre doing isnt part of islam. theyve brainwashed people into believing they are doing what allah wants them to do. if they would read the koran/Quran, they would see that what theyre doing is against their own religion.

Back