elective?

What JROTC? its probably a zero period/after school thing that counts for p.e. credits., but im just guessing.

At our school, JROTC counts as a history. It is a 4.0 class I believe, and it takes up a period. It is an elective, just as art, spanish, and other things are, but I think there might be a way to get 5.0 for it. YOu have extra-curricular activities that go with it, and I think they might count for something, altho I wasn't eligible for them, cause i'm not in JROTC. I think they might have been the .5 credit things, like marching band.

webs said:
so collefges like it too?

Depending on what your major is, or what you are planning to do. JROTC might not make a difference if I went to a school of the arts for music, but a college like Norwich might like it if I got the Bronze Cross of Achievement or something.

Please be a little more specific what you are referring too.

CrazyCadet142 said:
At our school, JROTC counts as a history. It is a 4.0 class I believe, and it takes up a period. It is an elective, just as art, spanish, and other things are, but I think there might be a way to get 5.0 for it. YOu have extra-curricular activities that go with it, and I think they might count for something, altho I wasn't eligible for them, cause i'm not in JROTC. I think they might have been the .5 credit things, like marching band.

This is correct and is the way all JROTC programs work.

I don't see what the problem was. Carry on.

PM me if there is something I am missing.

And it all depends on what school you go to. Public schools offer the program also. I'm not sure about private schools.

yea, right now i'm taking spanish IV, man does it suck, it's the worst class ever. im not going to do spanish AP next year if we get JROTC. :?

the rotc up here in mass. doesnt count for history or PE. the Majors trying to get it to count for PE but the princibal doesnt want it to. im moving to texas soon, can any1 tell me wat ROTCs like down there, my AIM sn is cheesehammer69. thnx

webs said:
yea, right now i'm taking spanish IV, man does it suck, it's the worst class ever. im not going to do spanish AP next year if we get JROTC. :?

Dude I'm going three years and then out of Spanish, besides most of the people that take Spanish cuatro are in AP Espanol cuatro.

But school sucks for me right now, We just lost our game against Glendora and my girl doesn't want to go to homecoming at all.

Wish we had JROTC at school right now I'm guessing I'd be a Cadet Sgt.

Back