Election 2008. What if its Hillary Clinton vs Condi Rice??

View Poll Results :Who Gets Your Vote
Hillary Clinton 10 27.78%
Condoleezza Rice 16 44.44%
I'll vote for almost anyone as long as its not one of those two ladies. 7 19.44%
I just wouldn't vote at all then. 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 31st, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Topic: Election 2008. What if its Hillary Clinton vs Condi Rice??

Okay, simple question and borrowing from other thread's discussion. Lets just see what everyone thinks.

Its Election 2008 and the Republican candidate is Condoleezza Rice. The Democratic Party candidate is Hillary Clinton. Who would you vote for?
Hillary Clinton?
Condoleezza Rice?
Anybody but one of the two of them?
March 31st, 2005  
03USMC

I just can't say. I'd like to see what Rice does in the rest of her tenure as Sec of State. She seems to intelligent and savvy but I don't know about her leadership skills.

Clinton I have never, will never and could never trust her.

So I guess I'm voting for Rice.
April 1st, 2005  
ARMYMOM

I posted a little bit ago in the other thread that is you had a gun 2 my head & I had to vote for 1 I went with Clinton...Then Im sitting here thinking.....NO I WOULD'NT... I plead temp insanity for my other post.
I agree with 03USMC in part that I don't know all that much about Rice & if she does prove herself maybe my vote would be for her... But as of right now it's a NO for both of them...
--
Boots
April 1st, 2005  
chewie_nz

so what is it that puts people off mrs clinton...we ferners don't hear much about her...
April 1st, 2005  
WarMachine

I think condoleeza would lose for two reasons, her image isn't that great, and she's black. Not trying to be racist but the majority of the people aren't going to vote for a minority. We haven't even had a catholic president since jfk, imagine a black one.
April 1st, 2005  
godofthunder9010

I'm of the opinion that Vince Foster was coerced into committing suicide to cover up for her little Whitewater scandal. They probably threatented to wipe out his family and kill him anyways if he didn't go along or some similar sort of thing. I mean HONESTLY, the guy kills himself IN HIS OFFICE only a matter of a few months after helping the Clintons dump all of their Whitewater properties?

The fact that she did not divorce Bill for cheating on her repeatedly shows me that she puts her political ambitions above her own self-respect.

Well. that's a start on why I don't much care for her.
April 1st, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
I'm of the opinion that Vince Foster was coerced into committing suicide to cover up for her little Whitewater scandal. They probably threatented to wipe out his family and kill him anyways if he didn't go along or some similar sort of thing. I mean HONESTLY, the guy kills himself IN HIS OFFICE only a matter of a few months after helping the Clintons dump all of their Whitewater properties?

The fact that she did not divorce Bill for cheating on her repeatedly shows me that she puts her political ambitions above her own self-respect.

Well. that's a start on why I don't much care for her.
rumour & specualtion anyone?

i don't know anything about whitewater so i won't comment, as for bill cheating & her still being there; HEAPS of women stick around after their husbands have been caught out!

what would make her a bad president?
April 1st, 2005  
MontyB

Doesnt matter which you vote for either way the best man will win.
April 1st, 2005  
behemoth79

i agree with warmachine. since many of teh republicans are conservative, i think she would lose some of the republican votes because she is black. if left with a choice of a white woman or a black woman, many conservatives would pick hillary.
April 1st, 2005  
Whispering Death

Condi Rice has said about 1,000 times that she WILL NOT EVER EVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES run for president in 2008.