The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Anyone else looking forward to this one???? :cool:
Oblivion was pretty good but I didn't like that one as much as Morrowind, spent quite a lot of hours in there... :smil:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRaLyDM36s"]YouTube - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Full Trailer HD[/ame]

I'm most certainly looking forward to this. I've played both Morrowind and Oblivion too. Personally, I liked the combat system in Oblivion better, and the sheer size of of the map, but Morrowind was more fun to play.

This is the game I am most looking forward too. I loved the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion. I am going to make sure I have a system up to snuff to play this in all its glory.

You know the next Fallout game is probably going to be running on the same game engine..... :smile::smile::smile:

This is the game I am most looking forward too. I loved the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion. I am going to make sure I have a system up to snuff to play this in all its glory.

You know the next Fallout game is probably going to be running on the same game engine..... :smile::smile::smile:

True...I hope my new beast can handle all the epicness. Might have to tweak it a little bit.

Oblivion was Good, But Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas were even better. Personally I don't think Ill get much time for this as ill be way too occupied with my Jedi Knight/Trooper in SWTOR.

Back