The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer

--

February 28th, 2011  
Redleg

Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer

Anyone else looking forward to this one????
Oblivion was pretty good but I didn't like that one as much as Morrowind, spent quite a lot of hours in there...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRaLyDM36s"]YouTube - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Full Trailer HD[/ame]
March 1st, 2011  
AFSteliga

I'm most certainly looking forward to this. I've played both Morrowind and Oblivion too. Personally, I liked the combat system in Oblivion better, and the sheer size of of the map, but Morrowind was more fun to play.
March 1st, 2011  
brinktk

I'm all giddy now! They brought back the dragons! YAAAAAY!
--
March 18th, 2011  
Big_Z

This is the game I am most looking forward too. I loved the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion. I am going to make sure I have a system up to snuff to play this in all its glory.

You know the next Fallout game is probably going to be running on the same game engine.....
March 18th, 2011  
AFSteliga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
This is the game I am most looking forward too. I loved the Dark Brotherhood quests in Oblivion. I am going to make sure I have a system up to snuff to play this in all its glory.

You know the next Fallout game is probably going to be running on the same game engine.....
True...I hope my new beast can handle all the epicness. Might have to tweak it a little bit.
March 21st, 2011  
mmarsh

Oblivion was Good, But Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas were even better. Personally I don't think Ill get much time for this as ill be way too occupied with my Jedi Knight/Trooper in SWTOR.
March 22nd, 2011  
justin1552

If I can get a better computer and the money, I'm definitley going to buy this.