Egypt Vs. Israel future Confrontation opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like everyone forgets about one of the most important factors, training. Israel has one of the best trained armies on the planet along with America and the UK. If you throw a poorly trained army against these forces numbers dont really matter. Looking back at the Spartans would be a perfect example. America sent around 300k men into Iraq, the Iraqis had a million man+ military.

Big_Z said:
It seems like everyone forgets about one of the most important factors, training. Israel has one of the best trained armies on the planet along with America and the UK. If you throw a poorly trained army against these forces numbers dont really matter. Looking back at the Spartans would be a perfect example. America sent around 300k men into Iraq, the Iraqis had a million man+ military.

Off topic but the Iraqis did not fight if you have not noticed it
On topic Like I said Everyone in Israel is ready to fight and would plus the army has a lot of training

think Isreal will need some help when a war really break out with Eygpt,

i doubt Eygpt will atttack Isreal along,,,it will probably attack with other Arabian armies like Syria,
can anyone make some sort of predication that can Isreal win against whole bunch of Arabian nations

Yes. Read some Middle East military history. I am willing to open a new topic "The next Arab Israeli war", but then we must lock this one....

SHERMAN said:
think Isreal will need some help when a war really break out with Eygpt,

i doubt Eygpt will atttack Isreal along,,,it will probably attack with other Arabian armies like Syria,
can anyone make some sort of predication that can Isreal win against whole bunch of Arabian nations

Yes. Read some Middle East military history. I am willing to open a new topic "The next Arab Israeli war", but then we must lock this one....

Please do SHERMAN, and if u can, move all this Thread into that Thread.

I believe this new Thread will bring us a lot of valuable info about M.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back