....editting what u think about muslims... really important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheer, don't concentrate on your English too much. We all can understand that this is a diverse group and not everyone here are Rhodes scholars (if any). We leave our political differences at the door when we enter the forum so don't worry about being put down. I hope your example will add more Saudis to our midst. It's important for others like you to get their version of World happenings out. Welcome.

i am now in Saudi arabia butt every summer i go 2 a diffrent state..
butt we try 2 avoid the "big citys"..

Re: ....editting what u think about muslims... really import

atheer said:

Atheer,

Being from the Detroit area, I grew up with many Arab, South African, and Syrian Muslims as well as Irani and Iraqi Catholics, we all got along very well, actually had more problems within the "Americans" than with the Arabic and Muslim peoples. I can say that I enjoy going back home to visit with our friends that come over each and every Thanksgiving and Christmas, its not the religion that is the factor, but the friendships and respect that has grown between us.

u know i was planning 2 go 2 kansas
all the poeple who went there say its fun..

thats great hulk..
and i absulotly agree with u..

:)

atheer...i love to hear about other religions, and i think its great that you are taking a stand for yourself and your religion...i think that it is unfortunate that some of the only times we hear about islam, we are hearing bad things, like the terrorist attacks. if only there was more good recognition for your religion, and we got to hear about all the great things about islam, maybe then the public opinion wouldnt seem so bad

Re: ....editting what u think about muslims... really import

atheer said:
hi every body..
im a 15 years old girl..
im not in the military or any thing.. i just wanted 2 edit somethings that u think about muslims...
i didnt inturduce my self in the welcoming center..
i wanted 2 start here i guess its because every body has 2 come past here..and i wanted every body 2 read this its really important..
im not very good in english i hope u under stand me...

most of the muslims r really upset about the terrorism that happend from people who represent islam and we r relly sorry that they do..they gave all the people a bad picture about muslims.. i mean i dont know what were they thinking killing inesent people.. thats not what islam orderd us 2 do...we were orderd 2 respect other religions...its just that when they went 2 afghanstan they gave them a brain wash and sent them back 2 start planing bad plans and killing them selves(by the way commiteng suicide is restrected in our religion) and other people who dont disirve 2 dye.. i mean i wish i could find those terrorist and get rid of them all... they really shouldnt do that...
i have lots of friends from Italy from England and from America that i really love and not just me almost all of the muslims like people from other religons and even movie stars..i mean i love Brad Pitt i'v got pictures of him all over my room :D .. and i try 2 catch on all of his movies..
and once again not just me even other muslims who like other movies stars who r not muslims...
so in our socity we dont count those terrorist as muslims..
we call them people who r wearing a muslims clothes and under stood islam in a wrong way absoulitlly diffrient from how islam really is ..
and trying 2 give a bad picture of islam..
i mean i really get upset when people say bad things about islam... it really is a great religion its a fair religion and gives everybody its rights
its a religion that calls 4 harmony between other religons and other socity i relly dont know were the got the idea of killing poeple who r not muslims...
we r relly ashamed from them..
we just hope that u 2 dont count them as muslims just as we dont... :)

well... good luck under standing what i said ....
and sorry 4 the bad spelling...

chaw...
Staying true to the REAL teachings of Islam, its one of the best religious around. Most Muslims are great people. Its sad that the wackos get all the press. Wouldn't it be nice if the extremists could just magically disappear? They've made millions of genuinely good people look terrible and like something everyone should be afraid of.

Atheer dont worry about what other people think as we all know there are always some bad apples in every walk of life. And welcome to the Forum.

I don't bother what religion someone has, neither what country they come from, i look at them as induviduals, if they are friendly towards me, I will be friendly towards them. I have several muslim friends. From Iran, Kuwait, Bosnia etc and they are great friends. I hope your stay will be a pleasure! And maybe that I will get a new friend around here :)

And also, your english is probebly better then mine, atleast it seems like that!

ur right we shouldnt guge on the person by his religon or country..
we should know him first..
and i'll be glad 2 be ur friend Alex it will be my pleasure..
u know my mom is from kuwait so we always go there..
how do u know the friend thats from kuwait..?

Hey hey hey atheer I loved your post! thanks for joining, hope you and I will get to know each other better in the future, although I'll be leaving soon for Xmas holidays.
Your post was relieving and I'm glad there are people like you. I got friends from the Arab world myself.

Still, though: do you guys and girls have any kind of censorship or restriction on surfing the web in Saudi Arabia?

Wasn't it the Saudis who funnelled billions of dollars into the muslim cause all around the world and that money often financed terrorism?

Unfortunately, wasn't Riyad in the forst place that promoted the hardcore version of Islam called Wahabism?
Weren't almost all the terrorists from 9/11 Saudi?

Last but not least, dear newbie, would you please tell us in detail what you think about Israel and the jews?

I don't want to sound provocative neither do I wanna argue: I'm truly glad of having you here.

Thanks for joining the boards, baby.

Hi,

Now that you have asked a few questions................ i have a few of my own :D

Isen't Saudi Arabia the biggest Importer of Arms and Ammunition form USA in the world?

With billions of petro-dollars, Saudi Arabia has been buying very modern, deadly weapons from America.

Many of the systems on order, such as the M-1A2 Abrams main battle tank, M-2A2 Bradley armored vehicles, F-15E Strike Eagle attack aircraft and Patriot surface-to-air missile, are the top-of-the-line systems deployed with U.S. forces.

Isen't Saudi Arabia , USA's main trade partner in the Middle East.

Isen't Saudi Arabia, is considered the second largest importer from the US after Isreal ?

So is someone trying to play a Blind eye towards them :shock: ..............this world is a weird place. :?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back