....editting what u think about muslims... really important - Page 2

--
Boots

December 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums atheer, great intro post!

I have worked in, lived in and visited several muslim countries myself, so I know that Islam is a peaceful religion.
There are (unfortunately) bad apples and fanatics in every religion/culture.....

Do you live in Saudi Arabia now by the way?
December 3rd, 2004  
beardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I have read all you wrote, and I am very happy to read such words from a Muslim girl. I do believe most muslims see terrorists as bad people and I do believe that most Muslims(and people in general) love peace and do not wish to see war.
What he said

and what does 'craic'mean?
December 3rd, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: beardo

craic me having a laugh........................u got the lead etc is a irish phrase.............its all along those lines lol

And goodluck hun you should try making a web site up on this topic.................get people actaully educated on this subject
--
Boots
December 4th, 2004  
lewis9119

i love reading thing like that.
December 4th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Re: true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
it is not false.................cat steven's, a famous singer hads changed his name to an islam/muslim name aka yusaf now he was refused entry into usa..................saying that they were filtering out names..........

its true and i ain't poating false accusations
No, the artist formerly known as Cat Stevens (lol) was on an extremist watch list. We do filter out names on the watch list, as does your country.
December 4th, 2004  
Courtenay

Welcome to the forums atheer. You seem to be a very wise young lady. I can say that the majority of Americans, at least based on my experiences do not take issue with Muslims, only with those who are promoting terrorism, which we all know is not representative of the majority of Muslim people, or in keeping with the teachings of the Muslim faith.
December 4th, 2004  
atheer

well thanks 4 every thing
im glad u dont think about all muslims the same way
and i do live in Saudi Arabia
but i go 2 America every summer...

and about making a website thats a good Idea butt its 2 much work..

Quote:
Glad to hear those beautoful thought ....................i think more and more people like you should come into public.................thats the only way people will know more about islam..................it will clear those clouds of supesion.

well thats the first step... dont know actually how i got here .. i was looking 4 an artical about submariens and in a way it got me here and i read what u think about muslims so i wanted 2 make things clear ...
by the way im only 15 hiw could i get in2 public...

Quote:
I see at least there are some people left that stand up for the real reasons and have the guts to say the truth....................for a 15yr old girl you got guts and i respect that hun...........................
thanks
all of the poeple around stand up 4 the real reosons
all the poeple around me would say the truth if they had a chance...

glad 2 join the group...

December 4th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: yep

Hey sweetie at least your honest and can come forward to clear the air....................too many people hide behind structured figures to say the truth these days

I fthere were more leaders in this world like your self there'd be more understanding!
December 4th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Tell me Atheer, are you in Saudi Arabia right now?
December 4th, 2004  
atheer

Quote:
Hey sweetie at least your honest and can come forward to clear the air....................too many people hide behind structured figures to say the truth these days

I fthere were more leaders in this world like your self there'd be more understanding!
u know u should stop saying these things cause im starting 2 belive u ..
thanks anyway that makes me feel happy..