Eastern European soldiers supporting NATO/US

Shadowalker

I was wondering what you guys think about the troops that countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Romania have sent to Iraq, Afghanistan , Balkans. In the UK we dont hear much about there contributions yet there serving around basra. What are there reasons for being there? do they do a good job? etc. Thanks

Their supports are mainly Symbolic, in that way it makes it look like the USA got A LOT OF countries supporing it in the Iraq invasion.

The real job is only done by US troops, plus a bit fro UK in Basla.

FlyingFrog said:
Their supports are mainly Symbolic, in that way it makes it look like the USA got A LOT OF countries supporing it in the Iraq invasion.

That’s what Kerry has been trying to tell us, and I think he is way out of line with words like “coalition of the coerced and bribed.” When listing our allies, he never mentions Poland even though they contributed 6,500 men and lost 13 men; and it’s like he has a problem with them. I’ll tell you why Kerry doesn’t like Poland: it’s because the Polish people know a commie when they see one and they see one in John Kerry! Poland has been subjected to invasions by its neighbors and has seen the full horrors of both Fascism and Communism. They got Kerry's number and he knows it.

FlyingFrog wrote:

That’s what Kerry has been trying to tell us, and I think he is way out of line with words like “coalition of the coerced and bribed.” When listing our allies, he never mentions Poland even though they contributed 6,500 men and lost 13 men; and it’s like he has a problem with them. I’ll tell you why Kerry doesn’t like Poland: it’s because the Polish people know a commie when they see one and they see one in John Kerry! Poland has been subjected to invasions by its neighbors and has seen the full horrors of both Fascism and Communism. They got Kerry's number and he knows it.

very deep minded i must say,and i fully support u,even if foreign forces are minor in conflict areas,they shouldnt be forgoten,but many are.

Re: Spain

jcROAT said:
Has anyone heard what Spains Military thinks about their pull out?

I bet we cannot hear anything from their military, since the Media will not publish it.

But for sure they are more than happy to go home, back to their families, instead of dying for some war not belonging to them at all.

Poland has a proud military tradition over the centuries. At the start of WW2 they had the 4th largest standing army in the world and were expected to give the Germans a good fight. They would have, except the Germans decided to come up with Blitzkrieg..

GROM was trained by America's and the UK's best. They are top of the line soldiers who reside at the highest tier.

I’ll tell you why Kerry doesn’t like Poland: it’s because the Polish people know a commie when they see one and they see one in John Kerry! Poland has been subjected to invasions by its neighbors and has seen the full horrors of both Fascism and Communism. They got Kerry's number and he knows it.

REMOVED

Mod edit: READ THE FORUM RULES AGAIN.

Back