East and Southeast Asia -- Everybody Takes Sides - Page 6

--
Boots

December 2nd, 2004  
Zyca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak88
sigh!!! where are the good ol days of medival cities could withstand invasion and attacks......
Don't worry, when WW3 is over, we'll be fighting with stones and sticks all over again!
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

lol, when WW3 is over, some ppl are simply rooted out, can not hold stones and sticks to "fight" anymore.

Btw, I don't think there will be a WW3, at least not in a Hot War way.
December 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

True, but one of the most important points is that India and China are going to be very very important to any future WW3 scenario. As allies or as enemies. Its only natural that we all hope WW3 never actually happens. Too many nukes out there and most or all of the world would die if they're used.
--
Boots
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

As I said many times, there will be no Hot War of WW3.

Btw, when talking about "future" WW3, it is pretty much in control of USA, if USA does not want to go war, there will be no war.

As for India and China, we both are quite peace loving countries. If nobody messes with us, we will not mess up with others either.
December 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Well, by its definition, a "World War" is a war affecting the entire world. So if China and India are not involved, its not really a world war now is it?
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

If no other major power forces a war upon China or India, why should China or India go crazy to start World War?

Therefore, it does not depend on PRC or India, it depends on other Major Power.
December 3rd, 2004  
Darcia

Technicly WW1 was the war to end all wars....that was wrong. Unless the UN gets involved in trying to stop another world war then we may have some problems however in the next world war I think the UN will dissolve. Britian will lose most of whats left of it's Power, China gets Eastern Asia. and the EU will most likly come out as one nation,one body and one military.

Also if India and China are not involved thats roughly 3 billion people not fighting in a world where thier are only 6 billion people
December 4th, 2004  
MadeInChina

although i would like it, i wouldt allow it, china wont invade another country without being invaded first, its the laws of military defence in china, also, chinese expansion has has ites boundaries
December 4th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
If no other major power forces a war upon China or India, why should China or India go crazy to start World War?

Therefore, it does not depend on PRC or India, it depends on other Major Power.
I never said that China or India are going to start WW3, I'm saying that without those two nations in play, its not much of a "World War". Not going to speculate how such a war gets started.
December 4th, 2004  
Darcia

Don't worry I will...

I think World War 3 will start due to terrorism wich is something wich has became a perfect art in these last decaded.

One Major super secret terrorist attack can send the world agianst each other.