East and Southeast Asia -- Everybody Takes Sides - Page 5

--
Boots

December 1st, 2004  
Zyca

Lol, maybe those daydreaming KMT folks in Taiwan thinking about reconquering China will like it. China vs India, they move in pretending to help and then take China back. Now that would be the biggest come back in human history!
December 1st, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyca
Lol, maybe those daydreaming KMT folks in Taiwan thinking about reconquering China will like it. China vs India, they move in pretending to help and then take China back. Now that would be the biggest come back in human history!
This is outdated 1962 geopolitics. Why always put these two nations India and China against each other?
December 1st, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
This is outdated 1962 geopolitics. Why always put these two nations India and China against each other?
Thanks for stating that.

The relationship btw India and China is simply getting better every year.
Both smarter leaders and people in the two countries are realizing a harmony btw the 2 will only benefit the 2 nations, only crazy backwards types want a war btw them, but they are simply outnumbers, no chance.
--
Boots
December 1st, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
only crazy backwards types want a war btw them, but they are simply outnumbers, no chance.
Sounds like sacrificing human lives to entertain the mob.
December 1st, 2004  
Darcia

The South Koreans have more reserves than the North Koreans have personell, also Seoul is being moved I think like 100 miles south for better protection in 2014.
December 1st, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I read about their moving Capital half year ago too, sound weird to me since it will cost a lot of money. The best way of protection is to engage NK, not to hide from it, it does not help too much in case of war.
December 2nd, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah i thought it was odd to that they were moving it. It will take a while to get the construction done wich makes it seems even wierder that they are going to do it. NK could invade before the move is done.
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Move 100 miles makes no sense.

When after some 15 years the moving is done, NK may have imported Chinese 300 KM range artillery, that super long range rocket launchers, it will put this moving to vain again, better use that money on something meanlingfull, like help NK to get out of the economic mess or send some food .
December 2nd, 2004  
Darcia

Thats true we do not exactly know what North Korea will be getting in the range of weapons in the next 15 years either. This move may just make them a bigger target for a possible WW3 attack by North Korea.
December 2nd, 2004  
MadeInChina

sigh!!! where are the good ol days of medival cities could withstand invasion and attacks......