Easiest way to make 200 $ ?

--

July 31st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Topic: Easiest way to make 200 $ ?

I desperately need 200 $. There's no jobs here - 30 % unemployment. I need them for Aug 15.
I don't want to borrow them. I have put my big computer on sale on eBay but I'm not sure I will sell it.
Would there be a way to make that much money like on the internet or something?
Let's see what ideas you guys have.
July 31st, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Cutting grass, lawn care, selling stuff. Lemonade stand . Make something simple that people want.
July 31st, 2005  
Rabs

Well, how good looking are you.... :P
--
July 31st, 2005  
03USMC

Yeah. I think Gigalo would work for ya 8)
August 1st, 2005  
LIPS

Washing car windscreens at traffic lights.

Only hazard is getting run over.

Money is tax free.

You get to meet a lot of people.

Which could lead to what 03USMC was saying.
August 1st, 2005  
Whispering Death

get on the stage and dance with the pole.
August 1st, 2005  
LIPS

Plus its a good workout for you.

Money and get fit, life just doesnt get any better.
August 1st, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Yeah. I think Gigalo would work for ya 8)
LMAO

do you have any special talents?? do you play an instrument? could you get a job as a bouncer in a club? as a barman? form a band and do a gig or two? could you go to a construction company and see if they need help at any of thier sites? call places you have worked before and see if they will take you back for a couple of weeks? its summer for you yea? is there orchards or something that you could go and pick fruit at, cuz they are always looking for people down here. what seasonal jobs are there that are always looking for people?

rob a bank?
August 1st, 2005  
LIPS

Go and pick fruit and stuff you work hard but you get paid for the work you do. About robbing a bank not a good idea for just $200.00 plus actually getting away with it not good.
August 1st, 2005  
Irishone

Go to a temp agency italian, easy money and its usually good. Like here you can work in the post office sorting mail for 11 an hour, all the students do it. You just sit and chat