Early Graduation - Page 2

--

June 27th, 2005  
alliehz

JC isn't any different from high school it's sad. Everyone acts like morons half the time...lol. I can't wait til I transfer....
June 27th, 2005  
CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

whats even more said is im goin in 11th and im smarter then those who are in there last year of junior college....lol. but at least i get the credits out of the way, now when i actually go to a true 4 year college i get to take all the easy course lol.
June 27th, 2005  
alliehz

I know what you mean. I have been taking classes at my local JC for a while now. Half the people think a C is a great grade! It's so nice to get the harder classes out of the way and be ahead of the game.
--
July 3rd, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
i had the opportunity to be an early grad as well. i didnt do it because i didnt think leaving early was worth missing out on the graduation ceremony and prom.
True. You only get a few chances at prom and one in your life to walk across the high school stage. I wouldn't have missed those for anything.
July 5th, 2005  
CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

im with you silent driller...it may not be a big deal now, but later on in life it will be. my grandfather missed his graduation to sign up for the draft and get out of highschool. he talks about wishing he graduated with his friends all the time.