Dutch government collapses

Like I've been saying all along Europe is finished. Political parties like this could have saved or at least delayed it, but there is no will to back them up.

The word "collapse" fits this perfectly as in the collapse of Western civilization.

gladius said:
Like I've been saying all along Europe is finished. Political parties like this could have saved or at least delayed it, but there is no will to back them up.
FYI, this is a totally normal thing in most european democracies. Unlike in your country, smaller political parties here are enabled to play a role in governance that corresponds with the percentage of the population to support them.

Hence there are coalitions, and coalitions may disband when the intersection of the respective policies becomes too small. Its a normal thing and has happened in Germany too, recently but also in 1969 and at that time Germany was probably the wealthiest country in the world and as stable as they get.

Or take Italy, the average Italian government lasts a couple of months and its been like that FOR DECADES with the notable exception of 5 years Berlusconi. I'm not saying thats the optimal way but Italians are still doing pretty good, they're one of the G8 countries, they have the best foods, women, wine. Nothing has collapsed there and the average Italian is prolly leading a better life than most german or american.

Missileer said:
Uh, we noticed.:bored:
Nice! :thumb: :cheers: :drunkb:

Sorry for the rant but that is only fair punishment for badmouthing a great european democracy like Holland!

loki said:
Nice! :thumb: :cheers: :drunkb:

Sorry for the rant but that is only fair punishment for badmouthing a great european democracy like Holland!

Couldn´t agree more:)

I think we´re doing good in Europe, well.. western anyway.. oh well, I guess it´s all a matter of time before it all goes to crumbles anyway. I wonder how long the human race has left...? *stares blankly at the evening sky...)

MaKa9 said:
I guess it´s all a matter of time before it all goes to crumbles anyway. I wonder how long the human race has left...? *stares blankly at the evening sky...)
:mrgreen: Probably only a matter of days... I just hope we still get to see the World Cup final!

I guess, from the description above, the changing of "governments" in Europe is similar to that in South American...only with less gunfire.

Back