Durango High School AFJROTC

--

August 29th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Topic: Durango High School AFJROTC

I am a proud member of the Durango High School JROTC
August 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Why don't you tell us a bit more about your group?
August 29th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

My High School doesn't have a JROTC
--
August 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Mine doesn't have one either.
August 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Niether does mine cuz, it's a public high school and the closest thing i have to a JROTC is marching band& color guard....
August 29th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

dude being a public school has nothing to do with it, most schools in my area have one, but we don't which sucks.

Besides if you want one at your school life is gonna be a if you try, because I did and all the paer work is well long and hard.

Plus the DoD is a trying to get them to assign an advisor.
August 29th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

well we are one of the top 3 RJROTC programs in the city, out of like 13, We have won more competitions than any other team in the city, and our PFT team hasn't lost in like 5 years, one of our recruits graduated from Devil Pups top oout of 300 people from all over the state.
August 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
dude being a public school has nothing to do with it, most schools in my area have one, but we don't which sucks.

Besides if you want one at your school life is gonna be a if you try, because I did and all the paer work is well long and hard.

Plus the DoD is a trying to get them to assign an advisor.
i see....well all the military bases in my area have shut down. and i dont know if my district even wants a JROTC of any kind. Damn budget cuts
August 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Ahh the glorius horror of the budget cuts, yea we experienced thoise too, almost closed down our school, but now our teacher just gives us more homework and blames it on the budget cuts, but truly it's because she is a fat, stupid, *****
August 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

dude that sux. i once had a teacher say that had a life and didnt spend time finding new ways to torture us; and we were like sure u dont.