Durango High School AFJROTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niether does mine :( cuz, it's a public high school and the closest thing i have to a JROTC is marching band& color guard....

dude being a public school has nothing to do with it, most schools in my area have one, but we don't which sucks.

Besides if you want one at your school life is gonna be a :cen: if you try, because I did and all the paer work is well long and hard.

Plus the DoD is a :cen: trying to get them to assign an advisor.

well we are one of the top 3 RJROTC programs in the city, out of like 13, We have won more competitions than any other team in the city, and our PFT team hasn't lost in like 5 years, one of our recruits graduated from Devil Pups top oout of 300 people from all over the state.

Time said:
dude being a public school has nothing to do with it, most schools in my area have one, but we don't which sucks.

Besides if you want one at your school life is gonna be a :cen: if you try, because I did and all the paer work is well long and hard.

Plus the DoD is a :cen: trying to get them to assign an advisor.

i see....well all the military bases in my area have shut down. and i dont know if my district even wants a JROTC of any kind. Damn budget cuts

Ahh the glorius horror of the budget cuts, yea we experienced thoise too, almost closed down our school, but now our teacher just gives us more homework and blames it on the budget cuts, but truly it's because she is a fat, stupid, *****

dude that sux. i once had a teacher say that had a life and didnt spend time finding new ways to torture us; and we were like sure u dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back