Dublin bank robbery .....

Chief Bones

Forums Grumpy Old Man
Dublin Bank Robbery.

This is just too funny not to share. Excerpted from an article which appeared in the Dublin Times about a bank robbery

Once inside the bank, shortly after midnight their efforts at disabling the security system got underway immediately.

The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes scattered throughout the bank.

The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they found only a bowl of vanilla pudding. As recorded on the bank's audiotape system, one robber said, "At least we'll have a bit to eat."

The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continued until all the safes were opened. They found not one pound sterling, a diamond, or ounce of gold. Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding.

Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, comfortably full stomach. The newspaper headline read:

Scroll Down...

IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING!!

OORAH said:
i just threw up all over my computer!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
You DID clean it up didn't you??? After all, it isn't the computers fault you got sick all over the computer ... you could have used the wastebasket ... lol lol

lol...he didnt have time to get to the trashcan...lol...he just had to go wherever he was...and technically it is the computers fault since it interpreted and displayed the words on the screen...one could argue that it was the computers fault...course it wouldnt hold up in court if the computer ever decided to sue...

oh ,the characters are so hard to read.

i have to diplicate them to word ,first .....

oh ...i do not do some extra things .

in deed,the story is ok, may be

Back