This is drunk!

Jilly,... you're not hitting the hard stuff again are you?:wink:

No sir, I don't touch the stuff. Can't stand the taste of any of it! lol Yeah, I'm a wuss.

I don't understand what happens, but the article was there when I previewed my post. Let me try something else.....

No sir, I don't touch the stuff. Can't stand the taste of any of it! lol Yeah, I'm a wuss. ---snip---
Lucky for you, you're a sweetie, I can find it in my miserable heart to overlook this heinous character fault.:wink:

P.S. Last time someon called me Sir, I put my neck out, when I snapped my head around trying to see if there was an officer sneaking up on me.

Last edited:
Lucky for you, you're a sweetie, I can find it in my miserable heart to overlook this heinous character fault.:wink:

P.S. Last time someon called me Sir, I put my neck out, when I snapped my head around trying to see if there was an officer sneaking up on me.

Aw, thanks! The truth is, I would honestly wet my pants if I ever ended up in a jail cell. Never even gotten a traffic ticket. I am just sooo vanilla. lol

Duly noted about the "sir". ; )

Last edited:
Aw, thanks! The truth is, I would honestly wet my pants if I ever ended up in a jail cell. Never even gotten a traffic ticket. I am just sooo vanilla. lol

Duly noted about the "sir". ; )

Jail cell? I am proud to say that I have been in jail at last! Protective custody on May 13, the breakfast was excellent, and I slept comfortably on the floor futon... Sadly my stay was brief, being upgraded to the psych ward at the VA...

The pinnacle of humor was reached in the changing room. I spread my cheeks and wiggled my behind, then stood up and turned around, cupped my breasts and said "like them?" The flustered attendant snarled, "cover up those tits!"

Lonnie Courtney Clay
p.s. I was born male, emphasis "born".

Back