Drunk Russian soldiers!

KAMIKAZI

This is a really funny story and its perfectly true, I heard this from my dad who got it from a war veteran! :D Right well it was in 1943 or 4 or something cant remember exactly and America had given Russia an arms shipment to help them against the Nazis. And anyway there were some Russians with Thompson Sub-Machine guns, time got on and they got drunk, they then argued these 2 Russians and they got so worked up that they stood up and opened fire on each other from a few yards. It was very cold though and they were wearing those huge fury overcoats to protect themselves from the cold and damp. This meant that the Tommy guns with their notoriously bad accuracy and velocity and these big coats meant the bullets didnt even reach their skin lol! :D

One I heard once, must have been in the mid-80's, this Soviet tank crew stationed in Czechoslovakia, disappeared along with their T-72. They found the crew drunk out of their minds in a local tavern. Found the tracks let to a scrap metal dealer and the trail...ended in a pile of metal shavings.

This is a really funny story and its perfectly true, I heard this from my dad who got it from a war veteran! :D Right well it was in 1943 or 4 or something cant remember exactly and America had given Russia an arms shipment to help them against the Nazis. And anyway there were some Russians with Thompson Sub-Machine guns, time got on and they got drunk, they then argued these 2 Russians and they got so worked up that they stood up and opened fire on each other from a few yards. It was very cold though and they were wearing those huge fury overcoats to protect themselves from the cold and damp. This meant that the Tommy guns with their notoriously bad accuracy and velocity and these big coats meant the bullets didnt even reach their skin lol! :D
I wonder what the argument was about.

Back