DRUG TEST ?

--

March 10th, 2010  
mex_htx_713

Topic: DRUG TEST ?

WHAT ARE THE DRUGS THAT CAN DISQUALIFIED PEOPLE FROM JOINING IN ANY BRANCH ?

I KNOW FOR SURE THESE WILL:

Marijuana
Cocaine

Morphine
Codeine
Heroin

Steroids

ANY OTHERS ?

THANKS
March 10th, 2010  
Team Infidel

ask your recruiter... and LSD, X, Meth, you name it, they test for it.
March 10th, 2010  
-- Dusty

Who cares? Just don't do any drugs and you're safe. And IF they test you and you get a positive result, you can always dispute it.
--
March 10th, 2010  
Disposable_Hero

They pretty much test for anything and everything and they test alot once you are in. Steriods not so much, it wont really come up on a normal piss test, thats something blood work is more or less used for.
My last unit gave out tests once a month and my unit now does it every 3 months or so but it really all depends on the commander and if people are popping hot.

So dont plan on doing drugs when you are in because its just stupid and you will get caught.
March 10th, 2010  
Big_Z

It used to be piss hot once and you go to rehab. Now its piss hot once and your ass is finished.
March 17th, 2010  
Damien435

Don't even bother trying to find out which drugs are tested for and which aren't. I don't know how the other branches work, but I took two piss tests within 48 hours, one at the recruiting office the night before leaving and one within three hours of arriving at RTC. That was may, since then I've taken five more drug tests, at NAS Meridian there were daily drug tests with 30 people selected at random, at my current command we do drug tests every drill weekend with roughly 20-30 people selected at random each weekend. Everybody's name is thrown into the computer to be chosen at random, even the CO.
March 17th, 2010  
03USMC

Drugs are bad m'kay.

Don't fire up and you ain't gotta worry..

Jesus H. Christ......Really you had to ask this question? Why? so you know whats "OK"?
March 18th, 2010  
-- Dusty

Come on 03, tell us the truth! Drugs are ok after all!

And anyone fool enough to use them has no business in the military. Do the drugs, get busted. Don't do ANY drugs and have a nice career. Wow. Tough decision....LOL!
March 18th, 2010  
wolfen

The Military tests for ANY illegal drugs, get busted for drugs, and you will go through hell getting a new job after the discharge. And dont bother applying at my work either,they always ask my opinion about people they are thinking about hiring, and I have a 0% tolerance for illegal drugs.
March 22nd, 2010  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Drugs are bad m'kay.
HAHAHA. That made me happy inside.