Dropping in from Signal Mtn TN

GerbilWarrior

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so just want to say "Hello, and nice to be here."

I was born in Iowa, went to school in Chicago and Philly and St. Louis. Lived in Charlotte for 13 years. Have been in TN since 1989. TN is home, now.

I am a pastor and a cellist. Also a firearms enthusiast. I have published a gun-related website for several years: www.mouseguns.com. I also do our church web site: www.waysidechurch.org.

Thanks for allowing me to be a member of this very high class set of forums. My military experience is VERY limited. I DO have an honorable discharge from the US Army, but don't consider myself worthy of saying I ever served. I signed up for the 6month delayed enlistment during the VN War, but before the 6 months were over had a medical condition pop up that got me discharged before I ever put on a uniform.

Anyway, nice to be here.

Welcome GerbilWarrior. Everyone who joined served. Medical problems were the reason for the early out, not your courage.

By the way, I like your Paladin icon, I think I saw every one of the shows. I just couldn't buy his accurate, deadly, .25 cal. derringer shots.:smile:

Last edited:
Back