Dropping in from Signal Mtn TN

--

December 29th, 2007  
GerbilWarrior

Topic: Dropping in from Signal Mtn TN

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so just want to say "Hello, and nice to be here."

I was born in Iowa, went to school in Chicago and Philly and St. Louis. Lived in Charlotte for 13 years. Have been in TN since 1989. TN is home, now.

I am a pastor and a cellist. Also a firearms enthusiast. I have published a gun-related website for several years: www.mouseguns.com. I also do our church web site: www.waysidechurch.org.

Thanks for allowing me to be a member of this very high class set of forums. My military experience is VERY limited. I DO have an honorable discharge from the US Army, but don't consider myself worthy of saying I ever served. I signed up for the 6month delayed enlistment during the VN War, but before the 6 months were over had a medical condition pop up that got me discharged before I ever put on a uniform.

Anyway, nice to be here.
December 29th, 2007  
Team Infidel

welcome.......
December 29th, 2007  
Missileer

Welcome GerbilWarrior. Everyone who joined served. Medical problems were the reason for the early out, not your courage.

By the way, I like your Paladin icon, I think I saw every one of the shows. I just couldn't buy his accurate, deadly, .25 cal. derringer shots.
--
December 29th, 2007  
The Other Guy

welcome!@@
December 30th, 2007  
Sevens

Welcome aboard.
December 30th, 2007  
Fox

Welcome to the forums.
December 30th, 2007  
tomtom22