Driving, Officers and the traffic control guy dont mix!

Mayser

So the funniest thing happened to me today, as you all know im a MP. One of my duties for this week is traffic control, i have a vest so people can see me, i have a radio incase something happens and a whistle for the dumb :cens: who dont pay attention to me when i signal them to go... Ok, so here on base it is against base order to drive while talking on your cell phone...it distracts people or something like that(who woulda thought??) anyways, as im sending cars through i see a LtCol with a cup of coffee in one hand and a cell phone up against his ear...now me being me, i signal with my lead hand to hang up the phone, while at the same time saluting the officer...(kinda in the way that i say hey dumb dumb get off the phone when ur going by an MP and have a nice day Sir!) He finally looks up and sees me, he drops the cell phone in his lap, following by the coffee cup(still trying to salute back) on top of the cell phone, making a very painful and loud sound coming from the car. In a matter of seconds he manages to vear into oncoming traffic, dodging them thank god and runs over a stop sign... ironic isnt it... all in which i now have my jaw down to my knees and now im on the radio calling in a 10-50....

Back