Drinking

EuroSpike

Yes, once again i'm getting drunk. Finnish goverment gives a great change to hang around on student status and drink whiskey, beer, own production or what ever and have fun as lot as anybody ever wants, just like i had summer holiday 4ever. My next plan is to head to student partys, overalls are already weared.

Nothing costs nothing. Kostenlos like germans would say.

Grow big not adult!

Fun, but sometimes i work a lot for all that, not just freeloading and all is up to me.

Cabal said:
Various beverages are fine. But anything that exceeds 60% Alcohol is what I avoid.

"Viipuri's dry white wine" has 98% alcohol. Only bad thing it is hard to get since border guards are very skillfully to find and confiscate that all. :cry:

That stuff is bad for you. It makes everyone else's wife look like yours which could make your mouth hurt. Alcohol is made from boxing gloves and condoms.

Alcohol is a very fun, very sociable drink... when consumed in moderation. I drink on occasion and in moderation. I keep myself buzzed when I drink and I no longer get completely tanked.

Ha ha, well I'm not only a college student but a man of Scottish herritige, there ain't two ways about this subject as far as I'm concerned.

Whispering Death said:
Is there some kind of alchohol prohibiton law in Finland?

No but alcohol is not free, unfortunately but not need so much.

"That stuff is bad for you. It makes everyone else's wife look like yours which could make your mouth hurt."

Let's drink all women beautifull! ;)

I checked the parties and met only one friend. He was completedly down by influence of alcohol. That happens sometimes, i hope he finds home like usually. Many good trips maken in his company. Actually no hurry to anywhere, i have played my cards correctly. 8)

I hate drinking, its one of the stupidest things to do, and in Finland everyone wants to be drunk, its some many times i have gone in fight with drunks, and always kicked there ass, because its nothing more esier then to kick a drunks ass. And people who are under 15 can get like alcohol everywhere in Finland, its becoming a desice since the alcohol tax dropped.

I agree man.
Here in Korea people drink too much. Then they go back home and screw up their families. It's terrible. It's one of the things I hate about this place, the drinking culture.

As for women being beautiful, I think the vast majority of women in the world have something great to offer (in terms of "fun"... but in eveything as well but that's not what we're talking about here eh? :p ) but it's the media that puts pressure on everyone with the model examples of what women should look like. Yeah yeah I'm starting to sound like a feminist but really I think it goes a bit too far.

Korean Male Feminist. Not quite. But compared to a lot of guys here, definately. :lol:

ha ha ha ha

try russian green vodka, now that stuufs like 100% alcohol!!

Failing that the scandenavien (or how ever spelt) absinth

go the absinth

i dont drink a lot but every now and again me and the mates go out on a bender

Snauhi said:
I hate drinking, its one of the stupidest things to do, and in Finland everyone wants to be drunk, its some many times i have gone in fight with drunks, and always kicked there ass, because its nothing more esier then to kick a drunks ass. And people who are under 15 can get like alcohol everywhere in Finland, its becoming a desice since the alcohol tax dropped.

Sometimes alcohol is good and gives a total break and relaxation but the most important is the company to drink with.

look

alcohol is a depressant.

Not good idea to drink when your feeling down. But it is medically counted as a depressant.

Abisnth wit the drugs init, heroin is it? Well only has that stuff in the scandenavien version. The stuff you get in USA,AUS,UK is the low key version.

Its illegal in these countries

the_13th_redneck said:
apparently makes u hallucinate etc.
The last thing I want to be is in a public place completely defenseless.

Don't be alone and don't let any defenceless friend behind.

Back